No announcement yet.

Friends with benefits with an Ex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he's just playing with you. See how fickle his mind is? First he wants to be friends with you then it immediately moved to FWB. Maybe the next time he'll offer to get back together with you. Don't put yourself into that situation again.

Comment

I really think that asking you to be friends with him is just his way of seeing if you have moved on from him already or not. So if you agree to be friends with him, you'll just boost his ego and confidence. I highly suggest that you don't agree.

Comment

• BuiltToLast
        BuiltToLast commented
        Editing a comment
        This is absolutely true. Don't give in to his temptation. You'll just make yourself look like a clown if you do.

How I wish that I was the ex. I couldn't blame him, with that face of yours, I'll surely want to reconnect with you again. Anyway, I think that you shouldn't accept his offer because I'll give you a better one. Kidding aside, I don't think that an FWB situation will work for exes.

Comment

If that is the ex-boyfriend that has the smallest dick among them then I won't agree to have a friends with benefits relationship with him. If that is the boyfriend which has the largest dick among my ex, then I could accept his offer. Now you know that I am into large cocks. lol.

Comment

Working...
        X