Pretty sure nothing will ever top this date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty sure nothing will ever top this date

Super great date last night! Nothing about it was particularly extra special. We went to a bar, hit up a club to go dancing, then went back to my place. But the whole thing was just excellent. Great food, great music, great sex. Especially great sex, haha. Deffo one of the best times I've had in a long time. Maybe ever. Sometimes it's the simple things that make something super great. I've tried so so hard on dates sometimes and then nothing really clicks. This time though I just went with the flow so maybe that had something to do with it. It was super relaxed, had chill expectations and just went with the flow. What's the best date you've ever had?

Sounds like a great time! I agree the simplest dates are sometmes the best. One of my top dates was also kind of simple. Just a night at a bar with a girl I was super into. The whole thing was just fucking awesome, tho.

Comment

I love dates like that! Super happy for you, sweetie. My best date involved a ferris wheel ride and some cotton candy. It was exactly like The Notebook except the guy didn't risk his life on the ride, haha! But it was just as sweet. Ferris wheels just aren't as special now because I always think back to that date!

Comment

Good on ya man. Love the feeling of a perfect date. I like to believe I haven't had mine yet because there is always room for a better one. Heh. Buttttttt if I had to pick one it would be a NYE date I had a few years back. I was in NYC for the holiday and got to see the ball drop in Times Square. It was memorable! And I got to kiss a nice guy at midnight. What could be better?

Comment

Chris! Awesome! Glad you had a super great date. Let me see. I think my best date would be my high school prom. Dorky I know but it was a super magical night. I did mine just like the movies: handsome date, corsage, limo to prom. I still have my stupid prom photos too! The theme was Magic Starlight, haha.

Comment

congrats to all u babies on ur amazing dates! amazing dates for everyone!

Comment

Working...
            X