Making out leads to Dating?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making out leads to Dating?!

My sister told me that she made out with her former college classmate. And according to her, he was so good and they were even close to having sex. But my sister stopped it and she eventually went home. After that incident, the guy reached out to her and asked her if they can hangout. My sister is single and ready to mingle so she didn't have any hesitations before agreeing. It has been a while and they are still hanging out until now and just yesterday, the guy asked my sister if they can exclusively date already. My sister was in shock but she eventually agreed because she likes the guy as well. So what do you think about this?

I think the guy just wants to have sex with her. He did not get her the first time so maybe he's trying it again. So, there is a high chance that the guy's goal with your sister is to just bang with her.

Comment

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Yep. That was also on my mind. The guy failed on his first attempt and he does not want to be a loser. Now, he still wants to continue with this end goal.

• TeaHoney
      TeaHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      But don't you think that the guy is just too slow? He could ask him for a date on a club then they could go on and bang each other.

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      That could be one of the reasons why the guy pursued her sister. But it seems that the guy is too slow to get what he wants, so I guess that he is serious with her sister.

They did not have sex until now? If yes, then the guy must be really serious with your sister. Also, maybe the guy already likes your sister even before the make out incident. My advice is that just look after your sister and make sure that the guy won't do anything to hurt her.

Comment

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      Eh? How would she make sure that the guy would not do anything bad to her sister? She won't be able to check them out regularly. Besides, they have their own lives to handle.

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      The guy won't do anything? I doubt. I am sure that the guy would just fuck her around whenever there is time when they become lovers. Lol.

I think that it is perfect. Those things are the usual stuffs and most people undergo with similar experiences. Not long, they would be lovers. Then, if all go well, they could get married in the end.

Comment

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      It may seem good at the start, but they could split off in the future.

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      They could get married and have a happy married life. Then, just like most marriages, it would end up with a divorce.

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, yeah, yeah. It looks perfect now but until when? Nothing lasts forever.

Well, your sister was a bit slow. They could have made sex right after they made out. I am sure that the man had that intention, although it was just cut short, so he asked her out for hangouts.

Comment

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Hangouts and would lead to dates and what would happen next? I think that all of us have the idea on what would be the next event.

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Slow? She could be but she still did the right thing. There are some things where we should not hurry. We could take our time in love.

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      She was slow in taking things but I guess that it was not at the right time, too.

Could the man be trusted with the exclusive date? He could also be dating other women. You know, the more, the merrier.

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I can tell that his intentions are true and why would he even wants to mess this up? She could have been a catch! It would be a shame if he's just fooling her around.

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      She could date the man and see if his intentions are real. You could actually see and feel if someone is real or not.

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      Let us give that man the benefit of a doubt. She could try to date him and she for herself. I hope that the man is really nice and would fulfill his promise.

I commend the guy for making your sister fall for him. I suggest that you keep an eye on them and give an advice to your sister regarding dating and being in a relationship.

Comment

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Yuki23 is right. Be a big sister to her and guide her through the dating stuff. Also make sure that nothing bad will happen to her.

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      It's obvious, like most guys, they just wanted to have sex. Because right at the beginning he failed to bone your sister and now, he tried to make sure that they're together so he can bang her as many times as he likes.

If it has been long since the making out incident and the guy still treats your sister in a special way, then I can say that he's serious about her. I just hope that he won't hurt your sister in any way.

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, he is serious about her I mean if he's an asshole then he might as well ghost her and never to have bothered her again, right?

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      lover404 ManlyBeardMan I agree with both of you. Yes, the man might have good intentions with her sister already. He wouldn't even ask her to be his girlfriend if he only wanted her for just one time right?

I suggest that you have to meet the guy and let him introduce himself to you. In that way, you would know what kind of man he is and if he is capable of treating your sister in the right way.

Comment

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes just as long as the sister would let her meet him. Well, at least that she's aware of the guy who's dating her sister, right? I love we usually protect our siblings from harm or anything.

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      If he's going to show up then I'd be impressed that he's brave enough to face the consequences. He should be able to face her big sister just so he'll remember who's sister he is trying to mess with, lol.

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      No. She should not do that one. It is not her own business to meet the man as the man won't be interested with her.

That make out scene must have been the trigger for their attraction towards each other. I am happy that your sister has a special someone already. I just hope that their relationship will be long.

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm afraid that he might be only needing her whenever he feels horny or lonely. Well, if he has good intentions to her sister than it's okay as long as he treats her kind and the way she's supposed to be treated.

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeComments they're both caught up in a moment of being horny but they seem to like each other a lot so it's okay. And now, they're already a couple which makes it more okay.

Originally posted by AirFeline View Post
    My sister told me that she made out with her former college classmate. And according to her, he was so good and they were even close to having sex. But my sister stopped it and she eventually went home. After that incident, the guy reached out to her and asked her if they can hangout. My sister is single and ready to mingle so she didn't have any hesitations before agreeing. It has been a while and they are still hanging out until now and just yesterday, the guy asked my sister if they can exclusively date already. My sister was in shock but she eventually agreed because she likes the guy as well. So what do you think about this?
    That's it? She made out with a guy and she instantly became his girlfriend? Okay, where can I find a guy like that? Lol, just kidding!

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      They're a perfect match, well, they've got caught off in a bad moment from the very beginning but there's romance between them already. I'm sure that they're happy now that they're officially becoming a couple.

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like they've start off on the wrong foot, which is not a bad thing. At least the guy resolved it and now they're in a serious relationship. It shows that he truly likes his sister and not just for the sex.
Working...
X