Attention!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention!

What do you think about a partner that is constantly begging for attention? For example, she does not get much attention from her boyfriend, so, she goes out to other guys or entertains guys online just to get enough attention.

I'd feel bad for her not getting the attention that she wants, but it's best if she does not beg for it to different men, those men will most likely to take advantage of her. Which is pretty obvious.

Comment

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      It is obvious that when a guy gave all his attention to a girl, she will slowly forget about the fact that she has a boyfriend then the cheating will take place. Yes, that usually happens when you constantly ignore your partner.

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Surely. Those men would just fuck her up and then leave her wanting for more. Lol.

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      Some men would take advantage of her while some men would ignore her as there are some men who are not into those bitches type of girls.

Ah, those are the immature kind of girls. Why does she need to have any guy's attention just because her man cannot give her one? I think the reason is just so shallow for her to go around and be desperate begging for attention.

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      Attention-seekers, ah, she should post daring photos on her Snapchat or Instagram, wait till her boyfriend sees it and he might even want to give her all the attention that she deserves.

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      fucklove Good idea, she should start fixing herself and do some makeover, then maybe her boyfriend might notice something different about her then she will seduce him with her new look, then bam! Everyone's happy lol.

We all know that one chick that goes out to guys and asks for their attention, see how those guys will foolishly believe that she's into them but the thing is, she lacks attention from her boyfriend. They would advice her the same thing: "Dump him". So, now I ask all of you here, would it be advisable for her to dump his boyfriend because he does not give her much attention?

Comment

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      She's a hoe then, she loves having lots of attention from random dudes instead of getting some of that attention from her boyfriend.

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      Those guys are jerks too, they're aware that she has a boyfriend then why didn't they just have the initiative to back off? Well, maybe misery does love a little company, now do they?

If that were me and my boyfriend does not give me attention then I think I should dump him first before I'd go to other guys and have their attention to me.

Comment

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      Good job! You shouldn't be cheating on him while you two are still together even if you'd justify that he does not give you attention, well, the fact that you're wrong because you started flirting with other guys while you're still committed to him.

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      Right! That is actually the very first thing to do. Dump the current boyfriend, then flirt with the other guys.

I don't think I would be that kind of girlfriend that is constantly begging for attention. I'd let my boyfriend have all the time that he wants because he would let me spend some time all by myself.

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      But the thing is, sometimes you should give your partner the attention that they deserve, that way they will never have to beg it for other people. There won't be any issues at all too.

Then that girl is a slut. She has a boyfriend, but would still look for other men just to be entertained. Such a foolish woman who does not deserved to be respected.

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, that's just way too much. Perhaps, she should dump her boyfriend before she'd even ask for those men their precious attentions.

We should not beg for attentions. If someone does not want to give it to us freely, then it is time to let go. If her boyfriend does not attend to her, then she must dump that boyfriend. As simple as that.

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Girls would most likely beg for attention and the best way for a guy to handle that is to just give her attention that she craves. I'm sure she will not look for other men if she already has the attention of her boyfriend.

She should breakup with her boyfriend, then entertain all the men who she wants to have. In that way, things would be fair for her "busy" boyfriend. Could she not understand that her boyfriend has a life, too?

Comment

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      Then what could be her boyfriend be up to? He's busy with some other girls too that is why it is easy for him to ignore his girlfriend most of the time.

First, why do you beg for attention? Does your partner not give it you freely? I am a bit perplexed here. When you love someone, then attention is given to the person you love. If she is seeking for the attention of others, then her partner does not love her anymore.

Comment

If he is constantly begging for attention as if I was not giving enough to him, then that would be the time for me to dump him. I do not need someone who is difficult to deal with.

Comment

• Annalyn
        Annalyn commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a bit childish of him, why would he be begging for attention to you? Shouldn't it be YOU the one who's begging for attention? lol
    Working...
    X