Is she too attached already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is she too attached already?

I once dated a girl that I like, but on the fourth date, it turns out that it would be better if we're just friends. She said she was okay with it, then a few weeks after, she's the one initiating for us to have 'dates', not in a romantic way but she wants us to grab something to eat after our work shift. What does that mean? Well, it is clear to her that we're not flings anymore, but is she attached to me already?

Give her some time, she got used to how you two would spend some time together during those dates. Also, you might be thinking that it is still a date when she just wants to actually hang out with you. Do not assume things that she is attached to you.

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      She is not attached, she's just being friendly. Come on, he's getting a little ego boost there and he's not going to get some lol.

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Then it must be clarified whether the meeting would be a date or just a hangout. Two people might be thinking of other things.

Oh no, BuiltToLast it is all your fault now that she is attached to you. What you must do is that you should tell her that you cannot go on any dates with her because you two are just friends already. If she gets mad, sad, or anything, please know that it is your fault anyway.

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      He should explain it to her that that is how things are supposed to be when you're not interested in someone. They should get a grip that there are no further dates whatsoever.

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      What? How come that it is the fault of the guy? Look, the woman was the one who fell for the man. Whose fault is it, then?

I cannot blame her if she's still that attached to you. It's up to you if you're going to decline her offer with that date but make sure to remind her that you two are just friends.

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      She may be too attached to him but sooner or later she will find someone better. So if I were BuiltToLast, I guess that I'd accept those last few dates with her and see if she slowly lose interest in me.

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      She cannot seem to get over him that's why she's considered attached to him and still asks him out on dates as if she was not rejected. But I hope that sooner or later she'll get over him and might find someone better.

It is not a date, mind you that she is only asking you to eat lunch together or just hang out like that. Don't think that she's still into you since it is clear to her that you two are only friends now.

Comment

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, they can still have those dates or hangouts, whatever you call them but as long as there's no strings attached between the two.

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      They're friends now so she is asking him to accompany her eat or hang out with her while she's still looking for someone to date with but for now, they seem to be great buddies, huh?

No, she is not attached to you. She is just playing slutty just in case you change your mind and you would be lovers or sort of like that.

Comment

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      Or acting all flirty and I think he is not falling for those kinds of traps anymore. Well, if he does not want her, she should stop pursuing him already.

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, right. If they cannot be together then maybe she's making other moves but instead, she wanted to be friends with benefits with him, why can't he just accept that?

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, playing slutty eh? I think it's not working out that well for him. He's quite irritated by it and I guess she should stop it already, just imagining it makes me cringe.

We do not know her actual motives. She could be attached to that man already, and she could not accept that she was dumped by a man whom she likes to have. Now, maybe she wanted to be just friends to be leveled up to friends with benefits.

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      If that's the case then why can't he give her that chance? After all, they could be better off as FWB or fuckbuddies, instead of having something real.

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      She can just ask him if he's interested to be FWB with him and not ask him out for dates anymore. So he can go straight to his place whenever she's ready.

No, she is not attached to you. That girl has nothing else to do with her life, so she had thought of inviting you to various hang outs. It is for you to decide if you want to take her offers.

Comment

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I think that she would like to have some pastime with you. Well, you could accept her invitations and you could go out and eat and have some drinks.

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, she can do other things like hook up with random men, why him? He already rejected her so what makes him so special than to those other guys who are wishing to have her?

When you have been dumped already, do not do other things anymore. That would be the time to stop and look for someone else already. Acceptance is the keyword.

Comment

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      It is better to focus on other things already. If it is over, then it is over there is no need to fix things already.

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      She cannot accept that she has been dumped already. Poor lady, maybe if her friends would be able to comfort her and distract her from other things like going out or she should also go traveling.

It is better to ignore that girl, then reject the dates that she was asking from you. You must look for someone else and that is also the best thing that she should do. Each of you should have life and you should take your life to the fullest.

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      No, he should take a break from those dates. I felt bad for the girl, she got her heartbroken and cannot seem to cope up with it.

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      Reject her and convince her to date someone new, it's clear that he is no longer interested in him already. Can't she even read the lines?
Working...
X