Blame is on you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blame is on you

You just had an encounter with your ex and the reason why you two broke up was because he/she cheated. He/she told you that you were the reason for the breakup. So basically, your ex puts the blame on you. Before your encounter, you know in yourself that you didn't do anything wrong and that you shouldn't be blamed but because of what your ex said, you somehow doubted yourself. What do you think about this?

Wow! I will be shocked that my ex has the audacity to pin the blame on me when in the first place, he was the one who cheated. I won't ever doubt myself because it is very clear that I wasn't the reason for our breakup.

Comment

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      Easy now, this guy's obviously a jerk and you know what else is up with him? He's gaslighting you into thinking that everything is your fault, but why is he suddenly doing all this to you? It's because he's seeing how happy you are without him, see how toxic he is when you two were actually dating? Karma just served him right, stay happy and do not mind him anymore @Liliah.

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      That is, of course, your version. But the guy has another version which he also believes. Sometimes, there are versions to a single story but only one should be the real one.

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't ever, EVER doubt yourself that you're the one who's at fault here. Clearly you know the story and you don't need to turn back time to try and figure out what you did wrong.

That isn't right in any way that you think about it because she doesn't have the right to blame me for what she did. Also, I will do whatever I can to prove to her that I don't have any fault in our relationship and that she should be the one to be blamed.

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why is there a need to prove yourself to her? That won't bee much of your concern anymore, she's just trying to get your attention just to see if you still care about her and about the relationship that you both once had.

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, there is only one person who is telling the truth. Either she was telling the truth or you have the truth with you.

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      I think your ex is crazy, please do not entertain her anymore. She's too toxic and he is not good for you anymore, just ignore her already.

If I have this kind of encounter with my ex, I won't let what she said make me doubt myself. I know the truth and I won't let her manipulate me into thinking that our breakup was my fault after all. What I will do is that I will ignore her and won't talk to her ever again.

Comment

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      She's just throwing shit at you and you shouldn't be bothered by that if you know that she's just manipulating you into thinking that this whole thing was your fault. Is she really that desperate to ruin your happy perfect life? Yeah, that what desperate people do, I pity people like her.

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that you are harsh? Maybe, if it is true that she had the fault, then you could ignore her already.

Excuse me? Is he fucking with me right now? This is exactly why we broke up not only that he is a cheater but he sure knows how to make up stories and convince other people that everything's my fault why we ended. Well, he's just looking for attention so I guess I will just ignore him right after I'd justify my side that I did nothing wrong, but it would be a waste of time for me to explain all these things. I will just block him to end all of this discussion.

Comment

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you KellyEM, all things would end if you just ignore him. No need to justify him your side because you know yourself that you did nothing wrong. I can tell that your partner is one hell of an attention-seeker, huh?

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Justifying your side to him would be a complete waste of time. Please just block him if you do not care about him at all, because if you still care for him then you would go back and start explaining this whole thing to him all over again which is not even necessary anymore.

I'd just laugh at him and his pathetic ass. So what is he trying to prove here? That I'm the one who's at fault here? Think again! This dude is crazy, well, what can I expect from an ex? They always act crazy even if the show's over between us already.

Comment

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      If he was the one who is to be blamed, then we would say that he is crazy to put a blame to someone else.

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, each person is blaming each other. That is typical for most ex-couples. Rarely, you would find that someone would readily accept that they were the one who had the fault.

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      If that were me then I would just tell him yeah it is my fault and what do you want from me now? I don't think that he will ever make a comeback after what I said.

Sometimes, each person defends himself thinking that they never did anything wrong, and they place the blame on their partners. Of course, there is one person who committed the real offense and that they should agree on who was at fault.

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that his defence mechanism? Or something to boost his ego with? Well, that's lame and quite funny though. I mean why is there a need for him to look for someone to blame? It's already been done, why can't he just move on already?

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's obvious that if your ex suddenly acts that way then it means that he is certainly guilty of almost everything. Let him drown with all that guilt, it means that he's unfortunate enough to have let me go, now that he hasn't found anyone who is willing to date him because of his sick attitude.

There is a person who is at fault. That could be you or your partner. Either way, past is past, and you should already move on. Why keep the past when the present is more important now?

Comment

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah! Of course, the present is more important than the past. We should live in the present while setting aside the past. It is here on the present that we are alive.

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      But then again, you should think about the time when you actually made a mistake or what had happened because your ex wouldn't be acting that way towards you even if everything between you two is already over.

Since he made me doubt myself, I would pause for a moment and might even tear up a bit. He might be right and it could be my fault but why does he have to do this to me? I thought that it was already over, but why now does he have to tell me these?

Comment

• Jaime12
      Jaime12 commented
      Editing a comment
      You shouldn't feel bad about it since it's all gone. He hasn't moved on yet and he wants you to feel bad with him so he won't be handling the burden alone. You know how misery loves a little company.

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      What an ass! It's obvious that he can't get anyone to date with because of his shitty attitude. If clearly you haven't done anything wrong then you shouldn't be too affected with his words. He is just messing with your thoughts.

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      It's already over then why would you still cry over it? It's not worth your tears anymore, he's just gas-lighting you and you're unaware of it.

She cheated, that is why I have to leave her because she broke my heart and now, what's her problem? Why is she suddenly putting the blame on me? Is she hearing herself right now? She's acting crazy and I think I should be wasting my time explaining this to her all over again.

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      She one hell of a toxic person and because of that, she shouldn't wonder why she is being left out because she deserved it anyway. Let that be a lesson for her and don't you dare talk to her anymore since she's the one being crazy here. You know how people usually ignore crazy people.

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't waste your time explaining her this whole story again and again. It is clear that what she knows is what she cares about and will not consider the things that you wanted to let her understand.

I won't be affected by his words because simply I don't care. He is a part of my past and he thinkg that I'm still concerned about our past? Not anymore! LOL, he's crazy and I shouldn't be talking to crazy people and their nonsense crazy talks, whatsoever shit.

Comment

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      If that were my ex too, I won't simply give a fuck and just immediately block him. He's just jealous that I'm having a good life right when we both ended. I wish him luck and never to disturb me again.

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what happens if you really don't care at all. Everything that a person says to you or has something against you will no longer have an impact on you. Be that apathetic type of person towards your ex, lol!

Wait, so do exes really do that? I have the same ex before that always puts the blame on me and would ask him what I did, he cannot give me straight answers. He just goes from this to that and I did this and that. Oh, how pitiful!

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      So, why all of a sudden does this had become relevant to him? Is he still dwelling in the past? Poor guy, he hasn't moved on and still thinks that he is the victim here, lol!

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Is he drunk? Then he must be messing with you for no reason or maybe he starts to miss you that is why even in his drunken state, he has you in his mind. Yeah, that ex is not a forgetful type, eh?

The only time that I would agree with his reason for cheating is if I know that there are things that he was able to get from the other girl that I'm not able to give to him. And I would consider it as a wake up call for in order to avoid doing the same thing in my next relationship

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      So are you willing to forgive him or you're going to dump him?

Before dumping him, I would try to listen and understand why he did it. If there are some truth with what he tells me, then I'm willing to accept that I'm partially to be blamed for it. But if he's just a born cheater then I would say to him that I'm not the one who's a born cheater so why put the blame on me

Comment

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there a chance to stay with him if the reason is valid? J3nnyTalia

then they are both trash they were the ones having issues and now it's your fault
    just leave them and I think it's better if they got bach together birds are dirty should
    stay together so both can stink for the rest of their lives

Comment

Working...
    X