Situationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Situationships

Any stories about your RelationSHITS and REALationships that you can honestly say it made the biggest mark in your life.
    Last edited by inertia; 03-26-2018, 07:52 AM.

When I was 19, I felt a little aloof with everything that has been happening with my life and everything in it. I talked to my parents that I wanted to relax and have a time of my own for at least a few months only. Because honestly, I was having a mental breakdown. They totally agreed so I went to London for 3 days, and the next flight I'd be in is from London to Australia. I didn't have a full itinerary planned, but I roughly new what I wanted to do. While on the plane, the guy next to me struck up a conversation. We had an amazing time the whole flight. We discovered that we had a lot of similarities. we parted ways when we landed in Hong Kong. When we boarded the next flight in Hong Kong, however, we found out that we were again seated next to each other. Upon landing in Australia, the guy was supposed to go on to New Zealand, but we both decided to ditch our plans, and travel together. We only lasted for 5 years though. All I wanna say is, he changed my life. He made me the woman I am now. We're still good friends.

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      Tastyblic yeah I wouldn't waste 5 years for nothing. We are both happy now.

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      inertia I guess those only happens in fairy tails.

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      That's good to know, I guess both of you being happy now is the most important thing.

I was on a vacation and I met an amazing man who said 2 days after that he was terminally ill. I was so devastated that I took care of him what started out as a trip to a new city to help care to someone to a very wild sex life. I didn't put two and two together not until when he got a call and went to the washroom. I followed him and lo and behold, he was in a call with his wife. I can't believe it. there I was caring and trusting a man that I just met and this is what he does to me. This is how I still have trust issues even though I'm already in a 3-year relationship. I just can't accept the fact that I'll be used again.

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      How long have you recovered from that experience?

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh honey please don't bring the past in to your relationship. I hope you will be able to trust again.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. I've recovered already and have no places of talking about the past. I'm would just be extra cautious

I came to a point of my life that I was a little too depressed. I met a guy in a group therapy session. We both got a little too close and we started dating. all throughout our relationship, he never ceased to say good things about me. and made me feel good about myself. On our 5th year anniversary, I decided to surprise him so I went out and bought cakes and foods that I'll be cooking. When I got home, I saw him at the bath tub. he slit his wrists and in the letter by the floor, it says "you are beautiful no matter what. don't ever loose hope. I'm sorry if I loss my battle with life. I want you to fight for yourself." and more things. I was so heart broken that every time I want to do something crazy, I always think of him. On the bright side, I'm still on the right path. He's still my rock. The only thing you guys should know is that amongst every storm, there will always be a rainbow after. So live your lives to the fullest.

Comment

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. Always be positive.

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      That is such a sweet thing from a man who have been going through personal battles.

You remember taylor swift's song lyric "when you're 15, somebody tells you they love you, you gonna believe it". You know when you're young and in love and the world seems simpler and kinder. I dont wanna get into detail, just wanted to give an idea how shit went downhill for me

Comment

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I love your Taylor Swift reference though. Lol

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah when we were 15 and stupid. lol

First heartbreak sucks, but it prepares you on how you handle the succeeding ones

Comment

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      So how many failed relationships have you handled so far?

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont know if "handle" is the correct term

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      That's true and it makes us stronger.

I guess you could say that the first relationships I've had made an impact on me . Changed my whole perspective and deeply shaped how i would enter relationships

Comment

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's what we all experienced.

Biggest situation that ever changed my dating life is when I did everything for a man, but he still won't see my worth. I bet a lot of ya'll have experienced this. Don't let it define you. Always be strong. If he can't see your worth always think that there'll be someone else who will.
    Last edited by Lingtote; 04-01-2018, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes and its always important to value our selves so people would also value us.

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      That's right, it should start within your self.

Mine's when the man I thought of as a friend admitted that he loves me. It changed me big time because of what I thought friends don't fall in love with each other, but they do. At first I was mad at him, but I realised that it's not his fault. We all should be responsible with our actions.
    Last edited by Tastyblic; 04-01-2018, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Does that mean that you've been with someone who was a friend at first?

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      inertia yeah, we remained friends.

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      BigDaddy69 we were in a relationship in the first place dude.

I was with a chick for about 7 years she consumed my whole being I used to always see her at the surf spots I figured she was with one of the beach boy's " where I come from you have 2 kind of surfers the beach boy's like that old band and then you have the guys like point break these are my people" I never seen her with anyone in my crowed she so beautiful she was Jamaican and Jewish odd mix she has golden sun-kissed complexion and her hair was the same way with these natural Locs though every time I would look at her I was in awe just captivated by her beauty one day I just started talking to her we hit it of decent so I pointed to my house down the way and told I having barbecue later on she showed and she didnt for about 5 years then she started getting real flaky on me about this point I come to find out this girl is a chronic I mean chronic cheater I mean she couldn't keep her legs close to save her life I was so fucked up about her I thought we could work it out but y'all know that's never gonna work out so for the next two years were breaking up with each other back and forth back and forth I finally told her she can have the whole state of Florida and move to Texas where there's no surf at by the way so I dont have a question I'm just kind of sharing but now women that I meet I put up that cold shoulder big time and I don't like it you think I'll ever go away there's a question
    listo

Comment

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it's about how you treat her or how you act. If you really like to attract decent woman, you better act decent too. I'm sorry for what that girl did to you but you do know that there's a lot of fish in the sea, some might be even tastier than her.

Been with a guy for 3 years, we were actually best friends but our relationship was really never official he was also my first. We worked in the same company, eventually he met another girl which he was hiding from me. When I discovered that we went separate ways, it was my first heart break. Cried, got to different places and got drunk because of that. I have learned so much from that experience.

Comment

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      There's always one guy who could make us realize that life is much better than heart aches. Glad you got over him and I hope you'll find yours soon!

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I hope that you find yours as well

dated a guy once then I found out that I'm only one of his bitches. So I smashed his car and promised myself not to be and easy to get type of woman anymore.

Comment

Working...
    X