Have We Met Before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have We Met Before?

To those who would often go to blind dates, has any of you been in one where the person that you're going to have a date with is someone that you've met before? I'm just wondering since the last date that I had was with a guy that I've met at a party before. That's according to him and the friend who set us up.

I've been on a couple of them where me and the guy have met before which is something that I prefer. I don't want to go on a blind date with a complete stranger.

Comment

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      What's the reason why you didn't want to date guys who are complete strangers?

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      What if that stranger has a good intention on you? Cupcakeri

There were a couple of them that I was introduced to during a party or whatever event we were both attending at the time.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      And did any of them ended up being your girlfriend or they were just dates and nothing else?

• TeaBroadway
      TeaBroadway commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you immediately asked them out or you took some time before you decided to?

From what I remember, most of my blind dates were with men that I've met before or was introduced to me by a friend.

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you those men at parties as well? and I'm pretty sure you're drunk to remember them.

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure that can still count as a blind date if you've met before at a party. Unless the only interaction between the two of you was just being introduced to each other.

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      HoneySpyder yeah, we do not have that much interaction during those meetings and besides I wouldn't agree to go on a blind date if I have been hanging out with them already lol.

Never been out on a blind date with a guy that I've met before. Most of them were set up by my friends whenever I tell them if they can set me up with someone. They would just show them photos of their single friends and choose which one I kinda fancy lol.

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually do the same thing as well. I ask my friends if they know someone who's not seeing anyone at the moment and then they set them up for me.

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      Luckily you have those kinds of friends who provide you date unlike me who rarely gets a date in a year.

I hate it if my friend ever sets me up on a date where I know the person. Luckily I don't go to parties that's why my friend puts me on a blind date with a guy she met on one of the parties she attended to.

Comment

• truelove
      truelove commented
      Editing a comment
      Because by having them, you will experience things that you can't imagine, and I think that's good right? VanVan01

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup and you will have an idea after you experience it. truelove

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      Because what if the guy just wants to have fun, I mean they only like playing around. truelove

My first blind date is actually a close relative of my friend and she sells him to me lol. I already met him once at the birthday party and she set us up on a blind date.

Comment

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you ask your friend why she recommended her cousin to you? I feel that her cousin finds you hot that's why he wanted to go out with you.

I actually avoid blind dates since I'm afraid that my dates will not like me since I am not cute and hot like what they expect me to be.

Comment

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I also don't have the confidence to go on blind dates cos I might be different from what they're expecting.

Were you able to confirm that the two of you had a mutual friend and have actually met at the party that he was talking about?

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, He even got a picture of me hanging out with them and it's proof that we've cross path with each other.

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      bubblebutt6969 wow, that is so cool I've never experience something like this.

No, since I'll not be thrilled anymore if I happen to know the person I'm dating and it's best if he is a complete stranger to me.

Comment

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      Won't you be concerned about his background since he is a total stranger to you?

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're not going on a date with the guy even if he was the hot guy at the party that was introduced to you by your friend?

I think my blind dates were a mix bag for me. There are ones that I've met at parties before, from dating apps, introduced by a friend, etc...

Comment

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      AirParis yes, I don't have any problem with it even if I met the guy before as long we haven't had a real hang out. BearMsAlive I don't think that where I met them will measure if I will enjoy there company because it will depends to the person after all.

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe I will do the same thing as you did. Cupcakesi

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not that I measure it, I am just curious if all of them are fun to be with. Cupcakesi

I always refuse to go on a blind date since I'm scared lol but my friend sometimes arranges a double-blind date and I feel more comfortable doing it.

Comment

Mine was a bit the opposite with what happened to her. I slept with the brother of my friend and she got mad when she found out about it.

Comment

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did she got mad at you? Did she told you that you shouldn't sleep with his brother?

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know how she found it but that's really inappropriate and it might destroy your friendship.

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually she didn't tell me anything AirFeline

If my date ever revealed that he met me at a party then there will be a slight chance that I'll remember it cos I rarely remember what happens if I get too drunk at the event.

Comment

I've been through a lot of blind dates and they are the guys that I've already cross path withs and a mutual friend set us up.

Comment

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      hitthesack I haven't met a guy from here, but if someone will ask me, I would give it a try.

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      VickyMae55 What if I ask you? Would you give it a try like you said?

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, and I am sure that would be fun. hitthesack
Working...
X