No announcement yet.

Seeking women's opinion about One Night Stands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She has to be willing to the setup, you don't wanna be having sex with someone who doesn't wanna leave your house in the morning. If you met on a hookup site for example that's kinda obvious what you both want, but still, talk it over to avoid misunderstandings

Comment

Are you satisfied with the answers given to you? OhRain

Comment

• OhRain
        OhRain commented
        Editing a comment
        i've read through what i could, i get the jist of it. bottom line, dont bring this topic up on the first set of dates. thanks ladies.

• halfSlut23
        halfSlut23 commented
        Editing a comment
        lol welcome and happy hunting out there

• TastyLove
        TastyLove commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome, hope we helped you

Besides just being curious about it, what else are you hoping to find out about one night stands?

Comment

• LoveShove
        LoveShove commented
        Editing a comment
        oh ok, try asking your female friends too, maybe they can teach you a thing or two

• bubblebutt6969
        bubblebutt6969 commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope that you didn't actually ask a girl about that during the first date

• HoneyConey
        HoneyConey commented
        Editing a comment
        OhRain that's good then, forums are very helpful these days.

It is surely neutral if shes open to talk about it. It's a taboo if it seems like she is not comfortable talking about such thing.

Comment

If you guys are comfortable with each other, that's the time you can talk about this topic.

Comment

Yes there is, just tell her you only want sex out of this, dont tell her after you have sex If you dont want a pissed off woman in your bed

Comment

• CupcakeComments
            CupcakeComments commented
            Editing a comment
            well I guess the solution to that is to go out on a date, but not like a couple date. Take her somewhere you wouldn't bring your mom to

• XperiencedVirgin
            XperiencedVirgin commented
            Editing a comment
            Sounds like you often go to seedy or shady places when it comes to dates the way that sounded CupcakeComments

• CupcakeComments
            CupcakeComments commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes I've been to a couple of places that are a bit shady when it comes to the location
        Working...
        X