All about virginity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All about virginity

The person that you are dating at the moment told you that he/she is a virgin. But what if that's not true? What if you found out that he/she already lost his/her virginity a few years ago? Take note, you actually care about virginity. What would you do now?

How many women have claimed that they were virgins on their dates? How many times have I stated to my date that I had no prior sexual encounter? Lol. Well, a fool fooling another fool. Ah. life.

Comment

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. I think that there were women who pretended to be still virgins on their dates. I guess they do that claim as most men would like to bang a virgin woman.

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      Aha! So you were one of those women who pretend to be a virgin on some of your dates, huh? Lol. How many men have you fooled already?

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      But I think a guy won't believe what girls would tell us nowadays. Kinkytime

I am curious on how you found it out? Did you ask him out again? Anyway, for me, I do not think that virginity for men matters. For women, then, yes, it matters. There, you could see that I have a perception that is not fair.

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Virginity in men? That's pathetic! We don't care if we still have our vcards or not, it's you women who think that it still matters right?

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of a partner are you if you'd only care about your partner's virginity and not the love that you both have for each other? I think it's lust and the sex that you're after and not with the person's actual feelings.

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      What if someone will tell you and that person knows a lot of her right? Cupcakesi

I would ask him why he lied to me. I need to know his reasons. If his reasons are valid, then I guess that I would be able to understand why he lied to me.

Comment

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      AlignerAlive Yes he could, and I would understand him if it's a valid reason.

• AlignerAlive
      AlignerAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      smoker Of course, but still all you need to do is to accept it, it's already done.

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      We can't do anything about that. as long as we enjoy having sex. AlignerAlive

If I'd only care about his virginity well, I could pretend that I had not known that he's no longer a virgin. It just pains me that I'd get to live with a lie thinking that he's still a virgin and maybe that's okay I might get used to it.

Comment

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't care about her virginity, all I care is what is the reason why that person told you that? it's pretty weird for me. iwantFWB

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, he even act so naive and innocent person, VanVan01

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! just wow, whatta liar right? iwantFWB

Wait, how would I even found out that she has already lost her vcards a few years ago? She did not tell me about that and it would be impossible if someone would come up to me and tell that to my face. I want to confront her about that before I'd even believe that she is not a virgin anymore but I won't be mad, why the hell would I be mad for?

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      You found out when you had a sex? Because if not, then how? Lol.

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeComments I'm having the same thoughts as well. How could that be possible? I mean she should be the one telling the truth here, not assuming things immediately.

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      ManlyBeardMan There's a lot of ways that you will find out. like someone t=will teld you that she had sex with that guy.

I would not confront him. But I would be able to fully know it when we would have sex. There are differences to be seen when someone is a virgin.

Comment

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      For me, you should not bother anymore. Just ignore that you had known something about him.

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there a reliable way to determine if someone is a virgin or not? I mean, scientifically?

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      imhornyimhorny How would you know if a guy is virgin?

Virginity is a special gift that should be given to the special person of our lives. That said, both men and women should be virgins before marriage. Okay, that is the traditional view and I think that it is one of the best beliefs that this world had ever conceived.

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Some people still practice this kind of tradition and I think it is the most sacred and most serious thing that you can do for the person you truly love. This is why people often say wait until marriage. They're implying about giving your all (virginity) during the honeymoon between you two right after getting actually married.

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      In most non-Western countries, virginity is not an issue. But in most conservative countries, it counts a lot.

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, but nowadays it's hard to find someone who is still a virgin. Airbind

Then she shouldn't have mentioned in the first place that she is still a virgin. Why does she need to tell me those lies? I don't like it if someone tells me lies instead of telling me the truth. I won't be mad if she's no longer a virgin, what will drive me mad is the fact that she needed to lie to me when it is not even necessary to do so.

Comment

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Will you stay with her if her reason is not valid? hitthesack

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      hitthesack Have you ever dated someone who is still a virgin?

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you ever had sex with a virgins girls before? hitthesack

Well, the issue that I can see from here is not the virginity but the lying. If the person that I am dating can lie to me, then I wouldn't continue dating him. That's because I wouldn't want to be with a dishonest man.

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is true, you can be with someone virgin or not but if you're dating a dishonest person then you shouldn't be with them for too long. Expect that sooner or later he or she will always have to lie to you just so they can get away with anything.

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      If my man is no longer a virgin, I would accept that but he does not have to lie to me about it. That's ridiculous. We're old enough already to be lying to anyone.

If my partner lied about his virginity, I will stop dating him and just tell him to find other women who wants to be with a liar and at the same time with a non-virgin.

Comment

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oooh girl, you definitely do not deserve thhat kind of guy. You can look for other guys there who aren't liars or is still a virgin but it would take a lot of patience for you to wait for that perfect guy to come into your life.

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what he gets, that's what he deserves for lying! I don't think that other women wont mind him being a virgin or not, but what about him being a liar? Not one woman in this world likes to be with a liar.

For men, virginity can be a big deal because of course, we want that we will be the one who will take the virginity of our partners. So if I found out that my girl lied to me about that, I will dump her and just find another one who is a real virgin.

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know, but I think I only keep someone who is worth it for me. I mean those person who will love me back AudreyA

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      You dump her just like that? What if she loves you and she just did that because she knew that you like someone who is still a virgin? honesty101

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah everybody should do that, I mean we appreciate those person who always stay with us. honesty101

What is so important with a virginity? We are living in a modern age and world where it is no longer a requirement. If you are a virgin, and you want to keep it that way, then fine.

Comment

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      But I heard that there are some people who is virginity is important to them. holleroutyo

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I heard that sometimes, even my grandma said that virginity is important. Informerem

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      Mor2thisIknoe Yeah right, how about you? Is it important to you too?

I don't really care whether the person is really a virgin or not. I'm more concerned whether I'm dating a compulsive liar. Because if that virginity thing was a lie, I would second guess everything that he has told me

Comment

Maybe that's his way to get women sleep with him because there are women who are into that sort of thing

Comment

• J3nnyTalia
        J3nnyTalia commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you think that sort of thing actually worked? I bet the girls that he slept with were surprised that he knew what he was doing considering that he is a "beginner"

• jennica12
        jennica12 commented
        Editing a comment
        If he thinks that I will believe him on that, he's wrong.
    Working...
    X