Let's Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Talk

What are some of the topics or things that you want to talk about during the first date? Mine are what kind of movies and music that they're into

Most of the time I just let the guy be the one who asks me a question. If he's the silent type, I'll just ask him what he's into

Comment

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I did actually, like I talk about my highschool llife which is so nonsense to me. VanVan01

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      SmileDemiSmile I wonder what guys think when you talk nonsense, lol, I don't care because I did that before.

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      Most boys like that kind of attitude you know. SmileDemiSmile

We often talk about the basics. I'm more cautious with what to avoid which is religion and politics

Comment

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually been on a date where you talked about religion or politics?

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be okay to talk about religion and politics if you share the same thoughts on it but if not, rather not talk about those.

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      Baics? Are you talking about your favorite? Carlosa34

I just try to find out what are the things that he's into in the hopes of finding out if we have something in common

Comment

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      We can talk about our differences, I am sure we still get along. youngsterme

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      But it doesn't mean that I don',t like to date that person. Janbaby

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, because I heard alot about that. and I find it interesting! MoiraMcTagarrt
      Last edited by AnneCubix; 07-29-2021, 09:41 AM.

I try to avoid probing deeper into his personal him like the 100 Q &A and vise versa. I want us to feel comfortable with each other. Anyways, if we truly like each other, there should be more dates coming.

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually tried that deep probing thing that you're talking about?

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, there should be light moments on having dates with men. There is no need to inquire for lots of things. If there is a spark, then you could go on and on and on.

I guess trying to stick on the basics so that things will not be awkward for the both of you

Comment

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      So, what are the basics that you have on your mind? Would that be hobbies and the like? How about talking weird things? In that way, you would see if your date is a regular person or has some geekiness on himself.

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      What topic do you think will be the one that will make the date an awkward turn?

Originally posted by yumyum View Post
    I try to avoid probing deeper into his personal him like the 100 Q &A and vise versa.
    If you every tried that the guy might think you work in law enforcement or something similar

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Or the other person might also think that the questions are too invasive.

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      He might think you are an investigator and trying to know if he made a crime.

Sometimes, people could get nosy. Why not ask him about his previous relationship like why did they break up, who initiated the break up, and other details about his past relationship. If he is open to it, then you could say that he is not hiding something from it. I like open people who are not afraid to tell the truths about themselves.

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Wouldn't that be awkward? Especially if he just came from a fresh breakup.

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually that's depend on how you ask him. PieFlavor

Is it okay to ask his hobbies and including his work life? I would like to know if he would have a time for me. If he is a very busy man, then I do not think that we would have a time for me. If he has hobbies which are not similar to what I like, then I would just get bored while he takes care of his hobbies.

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you've been with someone who prioritized his hobbies over you?

Sometimes, I get into the weird stuffs. So, there are moments when I open up some philosophy subjects. There are some men who just get silent as they do not know how to tackle the given subject. Well, I like it when they just smile.

Comment

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      What were some of the strangest things that you've talked about during a date?

I often ask him about politics. I need to make sure that we are on the same side of politics. LOL. I do not want to have a boyfriend whom would go against my political beliefs.

Comment

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      But they say that people should not discuss politics, religion and money as those topics are hotbeds for disagreements and confrontations.

We could talk anything under the sun, the moon and the stars. The heck, we could even talk about the universe. Okay, enough with my crap. How about life in general? LOL. Seriously, anything that we could think of.

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      There are times that when you are on a date, starting a conversation is really hard and awkward unless you are a talkative person that knows how to start a conversation easily.

If you're forced into going out with him, I would suggest to talk about how many children the two of you are having and their names lmao.

Comment

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      playagame Maybe you are right, I feel pity for those girls who were forced to date.

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      Poor me. I've been forced to date before, my friends did that because it's been a yrs since I don't do dates. squirrellove

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, sometimes it annoys me as well on how nosy friends can get when it comes to love life. They just wanna push you to do it every time they thought you're lonely when in fact you just want to be at peace sometimes

If all you want from him is his dick, then might as well talk about some of your favorite positions and how you're going to suck his dick dry lol.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm guessing that the two of you did it in the restroom or at the parking lot lol.

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder if what would be the reaction if I ask that to my date.lol

I often talk about society, or politics and economy. cuz it sounds interesting.

Comment

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      That is really interesting, I like people who is into that too.
Working...
X