X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husbandisacuck
    started a topic What Would You Do?

What Would You Do?

Let's say that you've been in a relationship for an extended period of time. You and your partner have had a great, satisfying relationship from the beginning. Then your partner loses interest in sex. There is no reason to believe they are having any type of affair. And the loss of interest may have happened over a long period of time. What would you do?

• ManlyBeardMan
    commented on 's reply
    I like how you think. Maybe we could do something similar?

• ayayn aniam
    replied
    Hello can I know more about you

Leave a comment:

• sexyme1
    replied
    He lost interest maybe because he has been in the same cycle ever since. He is looking for fun or new adventures, give him that.

Leave a comment:

• Jr467
    replied
    Ok so when we meet an fuck

Leave a comment:

• uninvoked
    replied
    I would slap my pussy in his face. I hate it when men would just lose interest for no definite reason.

Leave a comment:

• yumyum
    commented on 's reply
    The game of losing interest. The loser will be the one who will file a divorce. LOL

• Aglowwo
    replied
    There might be some reason you're asking this question to us.

Leave a comment:

• Tastyblic
    commented on 's reply
    What kind of game? and what will happen to the loser?

• hardandrough
    commented on 's reply
    What if the both of them have given up on trying to put some spice in their sex lives?

• TeaHoney
    replied
    This is really sad though. If that's the case then both should be helping each other to bring back the spice.

Leave a comment:

• LoveShove
    commented on 's reply
    Pizzaman17 degraded in what way exactly? Is it humiliation or something different?

• imhornyimhorny
    replied
    Maybe add some spice, try new styles, use things that can be use during sex, explore.

Leave a comment:

• yumyum
    replied
    Spice up your relationship. Let him feel excited whenever there's a thought that you are going to each other. Make it bolder.

Leave a comment:

• yumyum
    commented on 's reply
    You should also try to go out and have a second honeymoon. Travel. both of you and see if it will still work
Working...
X