Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HoneyConey
    replied
    If the love for each other still exists, then it might be the time to try doing what Cupcakeri has mentioned. Find each other new sexual partners

Leave a comment:

• Cupcakeri
    replied
    I will try and find out the reason why he lost interest with having sex with me. If I'm still at the stage where I'm craving for sex, then I might suggest to be in an open marriage so that I can still have some fun

Leave a comment:

• Husbandisacuck
    commented on 's reply
    The question is to be answered as if it were in your relationship and your partner had lost interest in sex, or lost interest in sex with you.

• merrygoround
    replied
    If that's the case I think this is a personal issue he needs to face or it might just be a cycle. He might also be busy.

Leave a comment:

• CupcakeTea
    replied
    I would try and ask him why he suddenly lost interest in having sex with me. In case he gives a list of things that he wants to try then, I would be willing to try most of them in order to keep the relationship

Leave a comment:

• Husbandisacuck
    started a topic What Would You Do?

What Would You Do?

Let's say that you've been in a relationship for an extended period of time. You and your partner have had a great, satisfying relationship from the beginning. Then your partner loses interest in sex. There is no reason to believe they are having any type of affair. And the loss of interest may have happened over a long period of time. What would you do?
Working...
X