Hospital Romp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospital Romp

Does any of you have naughty or raunchy stories that happened in the hospital?

I gave my fubu a handjob when he was hospitalized to remove his tonsil

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      The mental image of you giving him a handjob during the operation suddenly popped in my head lol

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      So did he groan?

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      He was trying his best to not make a sound

My ex was hospitalised because he had a motorcycle accident. He was in there for three weeks. It sucked of course. So whenever I went to visit him i would blow him or give him handy's because I was scared to get caught. One afternoon I went there he was already hard as a rock, I've never seen such a hard dick before so anyway i was there just staring at it while he was stroking it. He asked me to come closer and grabbed me by the hips and told me to sit on it. I protested at first because I was scared we'd get caught but hell I was feeling a lot hornier that scared so it thought Fuck it and went on to ride his amazing dick into the sunset.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't imagine how that went because he had a motorcycle accident this means he might have some fractured bones and stuff. It's goof you guys enjoyed it though.

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like nothing could really stop you from having sex. Not even a motorcycle accident.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      lol of course not! i went in and out, we were so horny we barely lasted five minutes

No, but i wish I can. I've had that doctor patient fantasy for a long time

Comment

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I have done it already a few weeks after I made this post

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a hot fantasy and glad it came true.

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      Janbaby so how was your experience?

When I was hospitalised due to intolerable cramps, My ex fingered me when the nurses weren't around. Lol

Comment

This was at a time when I wasn't mentally stable (long story) but I went to an MD technicians' office for some tests, and for the life of me, I wasn't sure if she knew or if she was purposely doing this, but she laid her arm right on my crotch. I felt half & half weird and excited, and scared that my guy would rocket. I didn't say anything at the time, I basically just froze in my place. Looking back, I'd wish I had spoken up. Shy times.
      Mr. Rain has appeared and spoken! You may now continue with your regular activites.

Comment

• fistingfatties
        fistingfatties commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you try your best to make sure that your dick won't go hard while her arm was on your crotch?

• OhRain
        OhRain commented
        Editing a comment
        I was too awe-struck and confused. Needless to say, i didn't get a hard-on.

There was this time me and my ex visited my mom in the hospital. Both of us decided to stay longer while we wait for others, due to us being bored waiting. We went to my mom's private room restroom and did it there as quickly as we could.

Comment

• imhornyimhorny
        imhornyimhorny commented
        Editing a comment
        She didn't noticed that the two of you were gone for quite sometime?

• yumyum
        yumyum commented
        Editing a comment
        That was little naughty, I wonder how long did it take for you guys to finish.

I was in my internship years then, my boyfriend dropped by and brought some food for me. I told him we could eat together in one of the vacant private rooms, on our way there he is a little bit kinky holding my butt and snatching some kisses. When we're finally in the room, I held his hard dick dropped his pants and then naughty things happened.

Comment

• Lookingforlovin
        Lookingforlovin commented
        Editing a comment
        HoneyHoney72 I was thinking the same thing. The food fell somewhere else.

• inertia
        inertia commented
        Editing a comment
        Who cares about food when you know, you're up to an hospital adventure. lol

• HoneyHoney72
        HoneyHoney72 commented
        Editing a comment
        Or they smeared it all over their bodies?

Not me but I've seen some couples making out in the hospital's lobby. I was going out from the restroom, then I suddenly heard someone groaning. I followed where the sound is coming from, then I saw couples having sex in the corner. I slowly went to my mom's room looking shocked.

Comment

• merrygoround
        merrygoround commented
        Editing a comment
        nah, it was a patient with his girlfriend

• BigDaddy69
        BigDaddy69 commented
        Editing a comment
        aww nice I would have paid to see that

• merrygoround
        merrygoround commented
        Editing a comment