No announcement yet.

getting rid of a DICK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I were you I would flirt with that guy so that he can do hook ups if I want to.

Comment

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      this is the most logical answer! if you are just into hook ups, why keep only one right? isn't it amazing to have a MOnday dick, Tuesday dick, weekends dick. LOL

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      I am on your side. having hook ups now a days is essential and a blessing. such a bummer someone is complaining

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      hey girls.. where do you find someone now a days? I have not been into this site for quite a time. any success finding someone to bone you?

I am in your position maybe I will hook him up again but I won't have a real relationship with him.

Comment

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think you should, if it annoys you, it will get to be complicated and worse will cause you serious trouble. there are too many dicks to fuck, no need to suffer

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      longneck you got it right. he is too complicated to be with, I bet if I try to play it cool with him, he will pester me whole day. I completely removed that weirdo in my life.

It's obvious that he likes you. I think you give him a mind blowing sex.

Comment

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      I BET! maybe she sucked her cock and balls too good he keeps asking for more.

where did you find such person by the way? I am out of sex now a days. maybe that guy can fuck my vagina

Comment

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      a good dildo can actually help your vagina. you should also try the vibrating panties. it has remote control. it will make you cum

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      I have those!!! it keeps me sane this pandemic .. and it makes you really cum. sometimes even better than a real man. but you know, we need a body lol I was searching for some life size dolls

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      from where are you from longneck I can always come to you when you are horny. Baby, send me a photo of your wet pussy. I will imagine licking it

Maybe a hard NO will be enough to get rid of someone. Some girls, I mean not all says No but actually shows otherwise. If you do not want it, don't just say it. ACT IT OUT

Comment

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      NEWS! girls are great fakers unless you meet bitches like me who are vocal.. newromance

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      lovie456 how pathetic can your sex life be if you keep on faking. Sex is a 2 way traffic, if you just fake it, you would not even demand to be satisfied. You are also one of those bitches who fakes orgasm right? Instead of being honest of what you want.. tsk tsk tsk what a sad life

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      it's hard to be a girl. there are some who lives in this ancient world thinking it's a taboo to talk about sex and how their men could not even satisfy them. If you go to third world countries, there are even some who does not masturbate. Men do not understand these struggles. lovie456

Where's the dick you are trying to get rid? SHOW ME! I will take it.

Comment

You know what, some girls could not even find one real dick to fuck they settle for dildos. My advise? ask your friends if they are getting laid lately and refer it to them. After all, sharing is caring?

Comment

• honesty101
        honesty101 commented
        Editing a comment
        you look so hot, it will be impossible if you have a hard time finding a boy toy. I don't mind you playing with my dick. I will make your pussy feel good.

• iwantFWB
        iwantFWB commented
        Editing a comment
        obviously, her photo might be a fake honesty101 .. how about you? are you real?
    Working...
    X