No announcement yet.

Doing It With The Ex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like it if it's planned since I'm afraid to ask since there is no longer a connection involved but if we happen to bumped with each other then we talk and become sweet then there's a huge chance that I'll hook him up for sex.

Comment

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know that you will still be sweet on one of your exes but if he happens to reject you for sex, what will you do?

I will never do it since I already cut my ties on them and there's no good reason why I should have sex with them.

Comment

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the ex that were talking about was the one who was awesome in bed. Will it still be a no for you or not?

I don't think that is a good idea since they might get the idea that I want to get back to them.

Comment

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. It's really not a good idea and you're just using sex so you can be with them again.

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not tell him that immediately or be direct to the point and tell him that you just wanted a dick inside you and his the first guy that popped in your head.

I think all my exes are fine right now and I don't need to bother them anymore and I won't ask them for sex or they will block me.

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      So they have boyfriends now is that what you are trying to say? For me, I get block instantly when I broke up with my ex.
Working...
X