No announcement yet.

Doing It With The Ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like it if it's planned since I'm afraid to ask since there is no longer a connection involved but if we happen to bumped with each other then we talk and become sweet then there's a huge chance that I'll hook him up for sex.

Comment

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know that you will still be sweet on one of your exes but if he happens to reject you for sex, what will you do?

I will never do it since I already cut my ties on them and there's no good reason why I should have sex with them.

Comment

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      If he was the one who made me cum a lot of times I will do it. Tastyblic

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he want you? he keep looking you to have sex with him because you are the one who make him minb blowing? Kristen23

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't it depend on the situation.@XtineA

I don't think that is a good idea since they might get the idea that I want to get back to them.

Comment

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. It's really not a good idea and you're just using sex so you can be with them again.

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not tell him that immediately or be direct to the point and tell him that you just wanted a dick inside you and his the first guy that popped in your head.

I think all my exes are fine right now and I don't need to bother them anymore and I won't ask them for sex or they will block me.

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      So they have boyfriends now is that what you are trying to say? For me, I get block instantly when I broke up with my ex.

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      jerda201 some of them are in a new relationship now while others completely moved on that's why I don't wanna bother them anymore.

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's pretty obvious that you respect them, btw, have you tried a long term relationship? jerda201

Anyone here did it with their Ex after a year of pandemic? lol

Comment

Oh gosh, I still remember when my ex message me that he miss me to have sex with me, he had sex with his new girlfriend but he keep imagine everytime they make out.lol.

Comment

I did this a lot of times., Actuallyhe is the one who ask me, I still love him that's why I say yes.

Comment

I am not the one who ask to hook up, we are both always horny and he called me to have sex with him.

Comment

Yes! A lot of times! and we feel like teenagers everytime we do it.

Comment

Working...
            X