Doing It With The Ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing It With The Ex

Has any of you hooked up with an ex just because you're horny and there's no one available at that exact moment?

Yes, I've done with my a couple of my exes for that exact reason since I wasn't in the mood to go out and get hit on by guys all night.

Comment

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      Are all of your exes in good terms with you? For me, I'll not offer my body anymore since it's all over.

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not all exes, only a couple of them. Well I don't really care if my relationship with them is already I just know I'm horny so.

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're so lucky to have a lot of exes that you have a sex with.

I would try and send her a message if she's in the mood for it. And most of the time I end up getting laid that evening which is a good thing for me lol.

Comment

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      And how many times exactly that your ex agreed to have sex with you that evening?

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcakeri I cannot remember the exact count but I think we've done it around 5-6 times.

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      Your ex might still like you then, or she is just horny. StrongAsZeus

For me, this is the last option I will try since I have fuck buddies to contact with when I feel horny.

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      So you would prefer to fuck with an ex rather than play with yourself? lol

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I want a real dick not a sex toys. LoveShove

I lost connection with my exes already since most of them are out of town. I can use my vibrator if I'm horny and that will do the trick.

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      You should get a real dick girl and I'm asking you do to so and it's more satisfying than playing with a fake dick haha.

They might be the last resort for me. Since I know a bunch of guys who would love to do it with me if they're given a chance.

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, or I think we should not take them as an option to have sex with since it will turn out to be awkward when you both do it.

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      VanVan01 They are always my last option and I'll make sure I found one since I don't want to disturb my ex anymore.

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      bubblebutt6969 me either, calling all my fuck buddies or either hanging out at a bars and looking for strangers who is up for fun

Not really the type who would text an ex for a booty call, but I'm willing to do it with them if there were the one who sends me a message.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you afraid that it may look that you're needy that's why you don't text any of your exes and ask them if they want to have sex with you?

I never try to make booty calls with any of my exes because I don't want to give them the idea that we might get back together. I often just send messages to my previous fuck buddies.

Comment

Don't think that it is a good idea to turn your ex into your booty call. They might think that you're messing with them by having sex with them.

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      So who do you often call if you're in the mood for some sexy time with a guy?

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it's not a good idea since they might think that we are on to something.

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      BuiltToLast I've got fuck buddies for that SmileDemiSmile exactly and things could go wrong.

Hell NO! I think I will not bother his time anymore for a late booty call and I'd rather be with someone else than be with those bastards lol.

Comment

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you still friends with some of your ex? I think it's still possible to hook them up if both of you are still in good terms.

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too. I don't associate myself anymore with my ex and I don't want spending time with them.

Never tried it since it's over and I don't want them to have the idea that I'm using sex in order to get back to him.

Comment

• truelove
      truelove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yuki23 Yeah, and I never come back once our relationship ends.

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      What if you feel horny but suddenly your ex ask you to had sex with you? you guys can be a fuck budy. truelove

• truelove
      truelove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yuki23 If I am still attracted to him why not right?

Yes, I've done it with an ex before but he was the one who texted me. And the only time I would sleep with an ex is when he's great in bed.

Comment

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      And how many of you exes were actually great in bed? Also did they know the reason why you've slept with them again?

I tried it before and I only do it with one of my exes and he is single. Don't judge me cos I think we have great chemistry when it comes to sex.

Comment

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      What if your ex has a girlfriend already? Will you still continue your business with him and give him a booty call?

• TeaBroadway
      TeaBroadway commented
      Editing a comment
      AirParis I don't think that she's going to try and hookup with him since she already mentioned that she will only hookup with exes that are still single.

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      TeaBroadway Oh, my bad. I thought she would still be down for it even if the person she likes is not single any more.

Never done that since I immediately block their numbers once we've broken up.

Comment

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if they're feeling horny and they went over to your place? Are you going to ask them to leave or you're going to have sex with them?

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      It depends, if I am horny then I might have sex with him lol.

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcakesi Did you also cut all your contact to them?

More comfortable trying to contact my old fuck buddies and ask them if they're in the mood to have sex with me rather than ask my exes.

Comment

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, and guess what? they ask me to do it again. BugAlive

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know, maybe I don't like their performance. BearMsAlive

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment