Who Would Play You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Would Play You?

If your life would be turned into a movie, who do you want to play you? Mine would be Jessica Alba

If we're talking about up to this stage in my life, maybe someone like Melissa Benoist or Shailene Woodley

Comment

Middle aged would be played by either Selma Hayek or Eva Longoria and the early to mid-20's me can be played by the lead in Jane The Virgin

Comment

• hardandrough
        hardandrough commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that Eva Longoria is a better choice rather than Salma Hayek

It would be this guy from Stranger Things and maybe Fat Chris Pratt for the older version of me

Comment

• yumyum
        yumyum commented
        Editing a comment
        Whoa! You look like him! Well, you already know what you would be looking like in 20 years' time!

• HoneyHoney72
        HoneyHoney72 commented
        Editing a comment
        Awwww Alexei! That poor innocent Smirnoff shot to death. Gahd, no more season 4 please! It's just too much for me. #StrangerThingsFan #NoMoreStrangerThings4

Since I look a bit similar to Jennifer Lopez then I would like her to portray me in the movie.

Comment

• merrygoround
        merrygoround commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess that you have the booty as well? lol

Would it be okay if I ask for Angelina Jolie? lol. Well, you asked me, right?

Comment

• jerda201
        jerda201 commented
        Editing a comment
        Dreaming costs nothing. We can dream all we want. Achieving those dreams, however, is not free. Mostly, it would be costly.

Since I really enjoyed her Netflix movie and comedy special, I hope that Ali Wong would play as me in my biopic

Comment

• Annalyn
        Annalyn commented
        Editing a comment
        But why should an Asian to portray you?

Since I'm on the heavier side, it would be a toss coin between Aidy Bryant and Rebel Wilson

Comment

• rockmybedpls
        rockmybedpls commented
        Editing a comment
        But would you consider someone lean to portray you? There are movies which are based on true stories or based on fairy tales but were never portrayed properly by the actors.

• Carlosa34
        Carlosa34 commented
        Editing a comment
        rockmybedpls there might be another reason as to why she has chosen them and she just mentioned the obvious reason as to why she wanted them to play her

A bald James McAvoy or the actor who played Victor Zsasz (Anthony Carrigan) in the show Gotham

Comment

• Danica505
        Danica505 commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you really need a bald actor to portray you? Maybe, you are after a more realistic portrayal.

• bemine
        bemine commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that Anthony Carrigan is a much better choice rather than James McAvoy

Maybe someone like Nina Dobrev or Vanessa Hudgens

Comment

• J3nnyTalia
        J3nnyTalia commented
        Editing a comment
        Vanessa Hudgens looks similar to you!

• TastyLove
        TastyLove commented
        Editing a comment
        MoiraMcTagarrt you go with Nina Dobrev so that I would get Vanessa Hudgens lol

It depends on what part of my life would they focus on. A younger me can be played by Rihanna and if it would be during my adult years, it would be Zoe Saldana

Comment

• CupcakeTea
        CupcakeTea commented
        Editing a comment
        Rihanna would do good for you even on your adult years as they could do some makeups and prosthetics to make her old.

I wouldn't mind if Karen Gillan would play as me if she doesn't mind going blond

Comment

• KellyEM
        KellyEM commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe Paris Hilton can be a good match for you also

Somebody like Sarah Shahi or Nasim Pedrad

Comment

Busy Philips or Michelle Williams are my dream actors who would play as me if movie producers think that my life is interesting enough

Comment

• LoveShove
          LoveShove commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you feel that you live a normal life that's why you don't think that your life is interesting enough?

Haven't really thought about it since I feel that it's just a waste of time and money if they would make a movie out of my life

Comment

• BeautifulCupful
          BeautifulCupful commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you thinking that your life is not that interesting enough to be turned into a movie?
      Working...
      X