Who Do You Want To Be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Do You Want To Be?

If you can be any movie, book, comic, or cartoon character would you love to be if you're given a chance? Mine would be Psylocke because of her powers and costume

Maybe Arya Stark from Game Of Thrones. Find it funny how she usually sneaks on Jon Snow and her face taking skills

Comment

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's one of things that she learned when she was hanging out with that Valar Morghulis dude

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Wonder woman. Though she has a tough childhood, the humanity that she has from within is incredible! She was willing to risk anything just to save the world.

Would love to be Daenerys, but I ended up hating her when she went all psycho and continue to do it with her nephew lol

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      Me, too! Daenerys is an epic woman! She didn't back down from any obstacle that she met. She just stayed focused on her goal until she conquered it! I wish I had her courage!

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Daenerys Targeryan because she's ambitious and ruthless. She has a strong sense of justice and she's bent to give it whenever and wherever she wants to give it. The list is endless! Lover her!

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      imhornyimhorny I think that she lost her strong sense of justice when she decided to burn Kings Landing to the ground.

Batgirl for using her wits, her incredible intelligence, and her physical capabilities to earn Batman’s trust. Then when she got paralyzed, she still used her intelligence to be productive still. She didn't let her physical condition deter her.

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      So, among the women characters, is she the best one? How does she fare with the other characters?

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not like her looks. LOL. I could say that she looks ugly.

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      The courage to go on even after having some hindrances. Well, typical cases on most superhero characters.

Mine would be Ariel. I would want to be a princess in the ocean. Look, all other characters were living on land. I want to be someone who is different from the rest. And yes, I did it both - meaning on water and on land. I believe that nobody had ever done than in the past.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      They say that most cartoon characters know nothing but just to flirt around. Do you agree with that one?

How about Catwoman? I would love to be like her. There is no other reason of choosing her other than her costume. Yeah, it sounds too shallow, but I kinda like her sexy costume. I like to wear those shiny and black latex-like costume.

Comment

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that the only thing that you want? Just the costume? How about her abilities as a superhero?

I want to be Dora. Oh, why are you reacting? LOL. I just answered the question. So, why Dora? Because she is an educational character. Children would not be able to learn their basic Spanish without her!

Comment

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      You got me there. Actually, she is nice as she gets to teach the little children. Well, sometimes, she looks like a foolish girl telling things over and over again. But, that is how you teach children, right?

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking that that the reason why you wanted to be Dora is because her best friend is a monkey lmao.

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you a cheapskate that's why you're content with learning some basic Spanish phrases and or words from Dora? LMAO

Elsa! Yes, someone who has a power to turn water into ice. Oh, wait I remember King Midas. Anyway, going back to Elsa, she is a princess with a great courage. There are only few princesses who are actually courageous.

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess you want to be filthy rich that's why King Midas has crossed your mind

I would love to be Thor in Avengers. Simply, because he has extraordinary strength - his abilities are endless, he is "built to last", lol!

Comment

• truelove
      truelove commented
      Editing a comment
      I know that he is definitely "built to last", but are you sure that you can live up with your username?

Harley Quinn for being sexy, seductive and horny. She can hook up with anybody like as she's known to be bisexual and polyamorous. I wish I had the power like that, lol!

Comment

• Rilene90
      Rilene90 commented
      Editing a comment
      So you don't mind being being psycho as long as you got her looks?

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Rilene90 you forgot about being in an abusive relationship with the joker.

I would love to be Allison Hargreeves/ Number Three from the show The Umbrella Academy. I find her powers really interesting since I can control the minds of everyone.

Comment

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you want to have the power to control people? Is it because you are more of a follower that's why you want to know what it feels like to be the one who's in charge?
Working...
X