Who Do You Want To Be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Do You Want To Be?

If you can be any movie, book, comic, or cartoon character would you love to be if you're given a chance? Mine would be Psylocke because of her powers and costume

Maybe Arya Stark from Game Of Thrones. Find it funny how she usually sneaks on Jon Snow and her face taking skills

Comment

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would also be Arya Stark because like her I am also close to my brother (Jon Snow).

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      When I first saw her I thought she was a young woman. Then I researched her and her looks are really different from her real age.

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      SmileDemiSmile Yeah, and she looks pretty tho.

Would love to be Daenerys, but I ended up hating her when she went all psycho and continue to do it with her nephew lol

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      Me, too! Daenerys is an epic woman! She didn't back down from any obstacle that she met. She just stayed focused on her goal until she conquered it! I wish I had her courage!

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Daenerys Targeryan because she's ambitious and ruthless. She has a strong sense of justice and she's bent to give it whenever and wherever she wants to give it. The list is endless! Lover her!

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      imhornyimhorny I think that she lost her strong sense of justice when she decided to burn Kings Landing to the ground.

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      So, among the women characters, is she the best one? How does she fare with the other characters?

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not like her looks. LOL. I could say that she looks ugly.

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      The courage to go on even after having some hindrances. Well, typical cases on most superhero characters.

Mine would be Ariel. I would want to be a princess in the ocean. Look, all other characters were living on land. I want to be someone who is different from the rest. And yes, I did it both - meaning on water and on land. I believe that nobody had ever done than in the past.

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      They say that most cartoon characters know nothing but just to flirt around. Do you agree with that one?

How about Catwoman? I would love to be like her. There is no other reason of choosing her other than her costume. Yeah, it sounds too shallow, but I kinda like her sexy costume. I like to wear those shiny and black latex-like costume.

Comment

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that the only thing that you want? Just the costume? How about her abilities as a superhero?

I want to be Dora. Oh, why are you reacting? LOL. I just answered the question. So, why Dora? Because she is an educational character. Children would not be able to learn their basic Spanish without her!

Comment

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking that that the reason why you wanted to be Dora is because her best friend is a monkey lmao.

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you a cheapskate that's why you're content with learning some basic Spanish phrases and or words from Dora? LMAO

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought you wanted to be an explorer like her, too.

Elsa! Yes, someone who has a power to turn water into ice. Oh, wait I remember King Midas. Anyway, going back to Elsa, she is a princess with a great courage. There are only few princesses who are actually courageous.

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess you want to be filthy rich that's why King Midas has crossed your mind

I would love to be Thor in Avengers. Simply, because he has extraordinary strength - his abilities are endless, he is "built to last", lol!

Comment

• truelove
      truelove commented
      Editing a comment
      I know that he is definitely "built to last", but are you sure that you can live up with your username?

Harley Quinn for being sexy, seductive and horny. She can hook up with anybody like as she's known to be bisexual and polyamorous. I wish I had the power like that, lol!

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Rilene90 you forgot about being in an abusive relationship with the joker.

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she prefers hardcore things like Harley Quinn. lol

• Rilene90
      Rilene90 commented
      Editing a comment
      ablasta aw yeah, she had a good look no question about that. but her attitude.

I would love to be Allison Hargreeves/ Number Three from the show The Umbrella Academy. I find her powers really interesting since I can control the minds of everyone.

Comment

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you want to have the power to control people? Is it because you are more of a follower that's why you want to know what it feels like to be the one who's in charge?

I would like to be Dakota Johnson. I may not be that super sexy at least I would find someone so hot and sexy like Mr. Grey.

Comment

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      Since I finished watching Fifty Shades of Grey I really loved the things that happened to Anastasia Steele.

Zeus would be for me, I just hope I can live up with his name as my username.

Comment

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      So that you could also have a lot of children from different girls. Lol

I would like to be Megara from the animated movie Hercules. "I don't need a man" was the most memorable line she said for me.

Comment

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      Then I would throw the question to you, do you really don't need a man?

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you're thinking that you don't need it at the moment. But there's a huge chance that you would eventually need one.

Mine would be Pebbles Flinstone, a fictional character. She just really looks very cute. I attached a picture of her for you to see.

Comment

Working...
    X