No announcement yet.

Ruined Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really got nothing planned that was cancelled but there are some movies that I was looking forward to watch that was moved to a later date because of this pandemic.

Comment

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I got no plans as well but now I am actually planning what to do when we all got out of this.

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      In the meantime, it's smart if both of you will watch the same shows as what everybody is doing now.

Which band or artist you're hoping to watch at Coachella? Was it one of the headliners or a bunch of them that are in different stages?

Comment

• Rilene90
      Rilene90 commented
      Editing a comment
      I want to watch ID at Coachella. and I want it to be wild. bubblebutt6969

Actually we had a plan for a bachelorette party with my friend who is getting married this year. They move the date and hoping that they will get married soon after this one is over.

Comment

Was suppose to be on a flight going to New Zealand but got postponed and was sad hearing it and I have to wait. I want to visit my cousin soon.

Comment

Good thing I don't have some plans on my calendar events or I'll be screwed. Stay at home people.

Comment

• hitthesack
          hitthesack commented
          Editing a comment
          Good for you. I also don't have money that's why I have no plans at the moment.

• lover404
          lover404 commented
          Editing a comment
          We are all going to be spending our holidays at home which is sad.
      Working...
      X