Million Dollar Shopping Spree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Million Dollar Shopping Spree

Do you guys think that you can easily spend a million dollars in a single day? We're talking about just buying basic things like clothes, shoes, furniture, and gadgets. So buying a house or a vehicle is not included on this one.

Yes, I think I can spend a million dollars in a single day. I'm going to buy anything and everything my family wants from shoes, clothes, computers, etc...

Comment

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like you have a really large family if you're going to have a shopping spree with them.

That's an easy one for me since I can buy all the gaming consoles that I want and have a huge loft that is filled with gaming pc's and consoles.

Comment

That's really a lot of money to waste on a single day. Are we only talking about the material things to buy? because I'll be buying every plane tickets I can find and spend a nice vacation with someone.

Comment

• fucklove
        fucklove commented
        Editing a comment
        I think those ones don't count cos they are not your basic necessities in life. You can pick foods, clothes and something that you can't live without.

Maybe I'll just hoard those expensive phones and I'll start a business on selling phones but I think I'm just wasting my million dollars on this one.

Comment

• smartass
        smartass commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I think that you're just wasting your money if you're going to try and buy and sell smartphones. Might as well give those phones instead than try to resell them.

I think that buying everything in the Supreme or Off White store will reach a million bucks already.

Comment

• AnnieP
        AnnieP commented
        Editing a comment
        So you wouldn't mind buying over priced stuff and being called a hypebeast? lmao

• SmileDemiSmile
        SmileDemiSmile commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you also going to buy the weird products that Supreme is selling? Like the drum set or guitar?

I really like buying boots, shoes, heels, and accessories and so If I got a million-dollar to spend then I'll go with Stuart Weitzman shoes and buy myself a nice pair of shoes that I can find.

Comment

• XtineA
        XtineA commented
        Editing a comment
        Those really are expensive like Jimmy choo. For me, I spend more money on nice dresses and perfumes.

• KellyEM
        KellyEM commented
        Editing a comment
        How much is a pair of that Stuart Weitzman shoes that you're talking about?

I don't think I can easily spend a million dollars with those kinds of items because I always buy my clothes on sale and I am being practical.

Comment

• MoiraMcTagarrt
        MoiraMcTagarrt commented
        Editing a comment
        Think of it this way. If you have a million dollars right now, you can buy any clothes that you like that are not on sale.

• Annalyn
        Annalyn commented
        Editing a comment
        You don't need to be practical for this one since you have a million dollars that you can spend with anything that you want.

Definitely going to try my best to spend it all. If there is still an extra even if we shopped at every store out there, I might go to a bar or restaurant and pay for the meals of all of their customers.

Comment

Yes, I can easily do that. I will just replace all my old furnitures at my place with new ones. And if I still have a few extra, I might buy my parents new furnitures as well for their place.

Comment

• rockmybedpls
          rockmybedpls commented
          Editing a comment
          That's really sweet of you. Can't believe that you're going to buy furniture for your folks.

Maybe I can spend them alone on bikinis, g-strings, and thongs lol. My room or closet will be overloading with underwear after my shopping.

Comment

• BiancaG
          BiancaG commented
          Editing a comment
          You sound like a bikini underwear model just by looking at you. Will you consider buying granny panties? Lol.

I am a big-time spender when it comes to gadgets as well as my boyfriend and we might gather all the electronics that we find amazing and worth the money.

Comment

I don't think I can spend a lot of money as you talk about and it's millions. I am a cheapskate and it won't ever happen in my life that I will spend a lot of money on clothing, furniture, gadgets, etc.

Comment

Working...
          X