Million Dollar Shopping Spree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Million Dollar Shopping Spree

Do you guys think that you can easily spend a million dollars in a single day? We're talking about just buying basic things like clothes, shoes, furniture, and gadgets. So buying a house or a vehicle is not included on this one.

Yes, I think I can spend a million dollars in a single day. I'm going to buy anything and everything my family wants from shoes, clothes, computers, etc...

Comment

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      hahahah my family is not that big,lol but they are fan those luxurious stuff. AnneCubix
      Last edited by AudreyA; 07-31-2021, 02:09 PM.

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      You can spend millions for a hotel too if you want, right? AudreyA

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be a good experience, like those 7 stars hotels. MasQue

That's an easy one for me since I can buy all the gaming consoles that I want and have a huge loft that is filled with gaming pc's and consoles.

Comment

That's really a lot of money to waste on a single day. Are we only talking about the material things to buy? because I'll be buying every plane tickets I can find and spend a nice vacation with someone.

Comment

• Stoneyption
        Stoneyption commented
        Editing a comment
        fucklove then I'll go with buying good gadgets then sell it in the future for that vacation lol.

• Jaime12
        Jaime12 commented
        Editing a comment
        That is a very good idea, just make sure that you will not be bankrupt. Stoneyption

• MasQue
        MasQue commented
        Editing a comment
        Stoneyption I bet that would be your special someone. lol. btw, that would be a good idea.

Maybe I'll just hoard those expensive phones and I'll start a business on selling phones but I think I'm just wasting my million dollars on this one.

Comment

• smartass
        smartass commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I think that you're just wasting your money if you're going to try and buy and sell smartphones. Might as well give those phones instead than try to resell them.

• MasQue
        MasQue commented
        Editing a comment
        How about those expensive cars? hitthesack

I think that buying everything in the Supreme or Off White store will reach a million bucks already.

Comment

• Vichie
        Vichie commented
        Editing a comment
        AnnieP Yeah, I also notice that. and it kinda looks fine to me tho.

• AnnieP
        AnnieP commented
        Editing a comment
        Me either, and it looks cool you know. Vichie

• Vichie
        Vichie commented
        Editing a comment
        AnnieP I agree with that.

I really like buying boots, shoes, heels, and accessories and so If I got a million-dollar to spend then I'll go with Stuart Weitzman shoes and buy myself a nice pair of shoes that I can find.

Comment

• 1xz9
        1xz9 commented
        Editing a comment
        XtineA yes they are quite pricey but the quality and craftsmanship are very good.

• XtineA
        XtineA commented
        Editing a comment
        @1xz9Yeah and that would be very worth it right?

• KellyEM
        KellyEM commented
        Editing a comment
        oh, that sounds really pricey for me. Does that have a good quality? 1xz9

I don't think I can easily spend a million dollars with those kinds of items because I always buy my clothes on sale and I am being practical.

Comment

• MasQue
        MasQue commented
        Editing a comment
        Since you usually do that, maybe it's time for you to spend like that. BugAlive

• BugAlive
        BugAlive commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, right, besides not all expensive things have a good quality right? MoiraMcTagarrt

• BugAlive
        BugAlive commented
        Editing a comment
        MasQue Maybe I will by like that if I am bored and I have a lot of savings,lol

Definitely going to try my best to spend it all. If there is still an extra even if we shopped at every store out there, I might go to a bar or restaurant and pay for the meals of all of their customers.

Comment

• MasQue
        MasQue commented
        Editing a comment
        I am sure you will treat your friends too to other places.

Yes, I can easily do that. I will just replace all my old furnitures at my place with new ones. And if I still have a few extra, I might buy my parents new furnitures as well for their place.

Comment

• rockmybedpls
        rockmybedpls commented
        Editing a comment
        honesty101 I know it sounds funny but I think that sometimes.

• MasQue
        MasQue commented
        Editing a comment
        You're so thoughtful. damn, you are the only one here who thinks that. honesty101

• honesty101
        honesty101 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope, and there are a lot of poeple who thinks like that. you making me flattered. rockmybedpls

Maybe I can spend them alone on bikinis, g-strings, and thongs lol. My room or closet will be overloading with underwear after my shopping.

Comment

• yumyum
        yumyum commented
        Editing a comment
        BiancaG hahaha LMFAO. if it looks good, why not right? lol

• BiancaG
        BiancaG commented
        Editing a comment
        yumyum Are you too picky when it comes to panties?

• MasQue
        MasQue commented
        Editing a comment
        yumyum You will just spend millions in just like that? Do you think it's worth it?

I am a big-time spender when it comes to gadgets as well as my boyfriend and we might gather all the electronics that we find amazing and worth the money.

Comment

I don't think I can spend a lot of money as you talk about and it's millions. I am a cheapskate and it won't ever happen in my life that I will spend a lot of money on clothing, furniture, gadgets, etc.

Comment

Yes, I can! If a house or a vehicle is not included, I will buy land. and all the luxury clothes, shoes, furniture, and gadgets of course.

Comment

• MasQue
            MasQue commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, right, land is pretty expensive!

• AirParis
            AirParis commented
            Editing a comment
            MasQue I know right, and I think it's pretty smart to buy a properties,lol

• MasQue
            MasQue commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with that, you can invest too. AirParis

Is't easy to spend money nowadays because of those luxury clothes, shoes, furniture, and gadgets.?
          Last edited by MasQue; 03-03-2021, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X