Got any dirty jokes??? Lay your worst on me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got any dirty jokes??? Lay your worst on me

Dirty joke time. The dirtier the better. I'll start: what is black and white and red all over? A zebra covered in red paint! Haha. Okay, I've got an actual dirty joke: What is 6 inches long and two inches wide and drives women wild? A $100!!! Here's another: what d you call balls on your chin? ...A dick in your mouth!

This one my dad taught to me and it got him in a lot of trouble, aha. What is green and smells like pork? ....Kermit's finger! I was only 6 when I learned that joke and I didn't understand it at all. I think my kid brain thought it was because Kermit and Piggy held hands or something. I went and told my mum and she was so fucking mad at my dad. It was amazing, haha. And then i was forbidden from ever repeating it so naturally I told my whole class.

Comment

That Kermit one is terrible. Ugh I feel gross just having read it. Can we not? I feel like this thread is going to quickly go racist or homophobic or something. Let's not do dirty jokes! What about limericks or riddles or somethig?

Comment

Grape Soda, come off it. we're just having a little fun. Go away if you don't want to read them.

Comment

I got one that is pretty good: how are KFC and a woman the same? ...take away the legs and the breast and all you're left with is one greasy box to put your bone in! lolololllllll

Comment

Ooooo that's a good one. saving that!

Comment

Here's a good joke: how often did any of the dudes in this thread get laid. ZERO becaue they're losers with poor taste in jokes.

Comment

get a life sis! nobody is making you read this thread! we're just relaxxing and having fun with some jokes. cool it ok? ffs here's a joke that you'll def enjoy: what does it mean when a man remember's a woman's eye colour after a date? ...she had small tits!

Comment

You all are a disgrace to your all of humankind. Seriously.

Comment

Ah, just ignore them, doll. Don't feed them or they just get stronger. Let them have their offensive little joke thread. *eye roll*

Comment

Did you guys hear something? Lolllll. Got another: what do women and noodles have in common? Both wiggle when you eat them! Hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X