Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XperiencedVirgin
    commented on 's reply
    And did it really saved your relationship? I bet that those date nights lasted for a few months only.

• Cupcakeri
    commented on 's reply
    The only time your suggestion would work is when the both of you are living together. I don't think this would work if they're not living in the same roof.

• PieFlavor
    commented on 's reply
    First of all what happened to the relationship that made you get sick of each other?

• J3nnyTalia
    commented on 's reply
    Are you still together or you already enjoyed having flings with others and broke up with your boyfriend?

• ablasta
    commented on 's reply
    Do you still do date night even if you have a problem with each other?

• Kinkytime
    commented on 's reply
    I would also advise this. It can also make your relationship more bond and happier.

• Lilliah
    commented on 's reply
    How's that experiment turned out? Did it help or not?

• StrongAsZeus
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, that's can count as one if the both of you can control themselves while they're partner is telling all your faults.

• pleaserloser
    replied
    By not being on the same house for a couple of weeks where we just lay off being together and I moved in with my parents so we can be tired with each other, more of a social experiment because we really are getting sick with each other.

Leave a comment:

• BabyUni
    commented on 's reply
    This one is common among couples so they can have time with each other even if they're so busy at work.

• fistingfatties
    commented on 's reply
    I think its breaking up, that's one memorable final blow to the climax and to the end of relationship.

• rockmybedpls
    commented on 's reply
    I like to do this one too, You both should have wear some scout uniforms and made love on the tent.

• Yummykorn
    replied
    I have obligatory monthly date nights that I have to fulfill even on a rough schedule. These date nights generally consist of some combination of restaurant, bar, or on a theater. I propose the idea and he likes it.

Leave a comment:

• CuddlyPac
    replied
    For me we experienced a bit of a challenging quest like sleeping and camping out outside the house and dare ourselves not to back inside so we can spend quality time together in just one camp with only books, campfire, guitar and a pair of canned goods, chips, marshmallows to spend a single night outside which is sweet.

Leave a comment:

• ManlyBeardMan
    commented on 's reply
    Still ended up breaking up? How long did the two been doing those strange sex positions before realizing that doing them is not enough to safe the relationship.
Working...
X