Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• badbadboys
    commented on 's reply
    It's an unlikely way and you must have a full trust with each other because it can be also link to cheating.

• Annalyn
    commented on 's reply
    Well what do you know! it became a good end to both of you, can't imagine it turned out to be non violent.

• 1xz9
    commented on 's reply
    Well we still remain in contact through social media's and not seeing each other for a long time makes me miss him more rather than seeing each other everyday.

• Tastyblic
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, I bet that you enjoyed having those flings. LOL. Come on, just admit it.

• HoneyHoney72
    commented on 's reply
    So, how did it go? Did it go well as you had expected it to be?

• halfSlut23
    commented on 's reply
    It is like you only fooled both of you. Why the need to pretend that you are strangers when you already knew each other well?

• PussySlay
    replied
    I do not know if this could be considered as an unconventional relationship saving tip, but we had gone to a bar and got drunk just to tell everything that we wanted to tell without inhibitions. All the hurts, pains and emotions were given out and it ended as a relief on my end.

Leave a comment:

• Airbind
    replied
    We tried to do unusual sex positions to check if we are really compatible. After doing all those weird sex positions, we still ended up. Well, at least we enjoyed each other's company before the final blow came.

Leave a comment:

• Aglowwo
    replied
    We agreed to have flings outside our relationship to test if we would still long for each other. When there is love, that would be the binding reason why you would still go back to each other's arms.

Leave a comment:

• TroveLove
    replied
    Originally posted by 1xz9 View Post
    What are some unconventional things that you and your partner have done in order to save you relationship? Mine was not seeing each other for a couple of weeks
    Most of the couples who did not see each other for weeks ended up losing each other. I wonder if it was really successful on your end. What gives? Just a special case, maybe?

Leave a comment:

• inertia
    replied
    Mine was going on dates where we act like we don't know each other.

Leave a comment:

• 1xz9
    started a topic Unconventional Relationship Saving Tips

Unconventional Relationship Saving Tips

What are some unconventional things that you and your partner have done in order to save you relationship? Mine was not seeing each other for a couple of weeks
Working...
X