Things are better left unsaid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things are better left unsaid

To be left hanging without any idea why someone have to leave is really heartbreaking. My fiance, or maybe ex-fiance, left me without knowing what his reason is. I met him in the capital while I was doing an international dating blog. We were alright, even being sweet to me the last time we met. I tried to talk to him, asking for reasons, but I received no answer. I tried to contact him with any means possible but still, I received zero response. They said things are better left unsaid. But I deserve an explanation! Please help me! How do I see him?

aww man I'm sorry you got ghosted. have you tried talking to his friends? family? how bout his workplace?

Comment

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that it is just a waste of time if she tried talking to those people about him

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      that's up to her.

I think this is a blessing in disguise, this guy is such a scum that he left without explanation or any parting words. You're better off without him and you deserve better

Comment

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure that she would look at it that way. I feel that she's really into him

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I know that she's really into him, but she has to accept the fact that it is over between the two of them

Sometimes it is much better if you don't know the reason behind their decision since it would make you feel more hurt once you find out

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're saying that he saved her from a much bigger hurt?

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      Might be. If you want to be optimistic then yeah. But I also thought that she also deserves to know why to make it easier for her to move on.

Just accept the fact that sometimes there are things that are much better left unsaid

Comment

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been in the same situation before?

I think it's for the best. good to know you found out what he was like before you guys got married

Comment

Maybe the reason why the other person does that is because you would get hurt more if you they tell you the real reason behind it

Comment

You don't need to be with someone who ghosts a person. It is time for you to move on already and find a guy who's more deserving than him

Comment

I exactly know what you feel. When I experienced this, I also tried to ignore the guy and let it go. I find it so exhausting to look for answers and get the wrong response.

Comment

Maybe he knew you would get hurt letting you know the reason behind this. I know he is reading your messages he just chooses to ignore it, let him be. You don't deserve this.

Comment

This is really heart breaking girl, be strong I know you'll get through to this.

Comment

Working...
              X