No announcement yet.

Dating someone with commitment issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commitment issues can be handled through an agreement that both of you would work on it. To help them overcome their commitment issues, try to be patient and understanding.

Comment

If you can still fix the issues why not stay with the person. If not, well breaking up is the only way out.

Comment

I ended up breaking up with one because I can't literally handle how possessive and doubting he is. He should talk to a psychologist, that's what I told him.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
          CuddlyPac commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, it was a tough after things ended between the two of us

• Janbaby
          Janbaby commented
          Editing a comment
          How did you manage to break away from that

• CuddlyPac
          CuddlyPac commented
          Editing a comment
          Moved somewhere for a couple of months and made sure that I'm with friends who will keep me occupied

I'm new to the city I live in and before I moved here ended a long relationship so here I'm meeting girls and having one night stands but one I met "who's couch I'm on now" I can tell is gonna be clingy I told her tonight I just wanted to say friends with benefits cuz I'm not trying to get in a relationship right now I'm having fun shes cool for now but I put my cards on the table at the beginning
        listo

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
          leonbronsomGM commented
          Editing a comment
          I had to tell her point blank again that she's running and I'm crawling she's moving way to fast to slow down it pissed her off

• Janbaby
          Janbaby commented
          Editing a comment
          But anyways you have set your boundaries in the beginning, there shouldn't be any hard feeling in the end.

• leonbronsomGM
          leonbronsomGM commented
          Editing a comment
          Key in your comment "shouldn't be" but there was I fired her anyways
      Working...
      X