No announcement yet.

Cheaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have thought of it as a form of payback when I caught her sleeping with her coworker.

Comment

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      What made you decide that it was not a good idea to cheat on him as payback?

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      So it only crossed in your mind but you didn't do it? What made you change your thought about it?

Was so tempted to do it but was eaten away by my conscience and it was his close friend which I disconnected immediately.

Comment

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      That was a bad move if ever you have done it or they will be Eskimo brothers.

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah smoker glad I made the right decision back then

Yeah, before. I just did that for revenge. my boyfriend that time is also cheating with his one of his circles friends.

Comment

I accidentally had a one night stand with my workmate before, I was just drunk because we had a fight that night.

Comment

• Annalyn
        Annalyn commented
        Editing a comment
        Is it really a one night stand? And did it happen only once?

• Kristen23
        Kristen23 commented
        Editing a comment
        It happened only once, but after that I resigned, because it seems like he likes it and he wants to do it again. Annalyn

I have never ever cheated on my previous relationship. Most of the time the reason why I broke up with them is the third party, or their ex's that they keep them back.

Comment

If I am in a relationship, I think that I would date another guy.

Comment

Working...
        X