I feel like I need to be honest...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I need to be honest...

I've been seeing a guy (not from this site) except I've been lying about my feelings for him. He seriously, seriously likes me and I will never tell him that I do not feel the same. Why? Because I'm selfish. Because I like him taking care of me. Because his feelings for me make it worth my indifference. He is talking about moving in together and I am going along with it. I like his apartment thats why. Maybe I'm selfish but I don't care. For the first time I finally have someone taking care of me.

Damnnnnnnnn. That's cold. Ice fucking cold. Poor guy.

Comment

Cold but also that makes sense. I get that, wanting someone to take care of you. And let's be real: half the sugar baby relationships - probably way more than half actually - are similar situations. She's taking care of herself, who cares.

Comment

Well what about this guy and his feelings?

Comment

He's probably just elated that he has someone hot in his life that he gets to take care of. Duh

Comment

Nah, it's still fucked up.

Comment

I was in a relationship like that for a few years for the exact same reasons. I was cared for and comfortable enough. He didn't need to know that I didn't like him that way. But also he was kind of a fool to not even notice.

Comment

I think I'd be kinda pissed if I found out a girl I thought cared about me didn't give a shit n was just using me for stuff

Comment

Working...
                X