I feel like I need to be honest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I need to be honest...

I've been seeing a guy (not from this site) except I've been lying about my feelings for him. He seriously, seriously likes me and I will never tell him that I do not feel the same. Why? Because I'm selfish. Because I like him taking care of me. Because his feelings for me make it worth my indifference. He is talking about moving in together and I am going along with it. I like his apartment thats why. Maybe I'm selfish but I don't care. For the first time I finally have someone taking care of me.

Damnnnnnnnn. That's cold. Ice fucking cold. Poor guy.

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Stone cold song by Demi Lovato. That might help her. Lol
      Last edited by ablasta; 05-14-2018, 07:24 AM.

Cold but also that makes sense. I get that, wanting someone to take care of you. And let's be real: half the sugar baby relationships - probably way more than half actually - are similar situations. She's taking care of herself, who cares.

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      aren't we all grown??? didn't women fight like hell to seen as 50/50??? how about taking care of yourself I admire a strong woman that can make stuff happen herself and doesn't need a man to take care her that's just lazy

Well what about this guy and his feelings?

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      why??? cuz I call it like I see it??? don't be mad about that
      Last edited by leonbronsomGM; 07-02-2018, 08:39 PM.

He's probably just elated that he has someone hot in his life that he gets to take care of. Duh

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      I can tell your a shallow person and you'll be a lonely person with attitude looks only go so far

Nah, it's still fucked up.

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      keep it real now

I was in a relationship like that for a few years for the exact same reasons. I was cared for and comfortable enough. He didn't need to know that I didn't like him that way. But also he was kind of a fool to not even notice.

Comment

I think I'd be kinda pissed if I found out a girl I thought cared about me didn't give a shit n was just using me for stuff

Comment

It would be much better that you tell him. Since its sounds like you're feeling guilty about your situation

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
          leonbronsomGM commented
          Editing a comment
          honesty goes a long way he might not end up having her at the end of the day and just might continue on knowing where he stands

I got the same feels. Ugh. I feel terrible about it.

Comment

Damn, you are going to ruin him

Comment

You ever heard the expression, "What goes around, comes around"? Yes/No, either way, you're about to be woken up by something fierce. Just a matter of time...
            Mr. Rain has appeared and spoken! You may now continue with your regular activites.

Comment

• inertia
              inertia commented
              Editing a comment
              This is true and karma never miss a thing. It'll hit her so bad without any hint.

• leonbronsomGM
              leonbronsomGM commented
              Editing a comment
              you only get out of this world what you put in and she putting hate in it

Maybe overtime you will be able to learn how to love him. I'm crossing my fingers.

Comment

There are some instances a lady would want to feel like someone is taking care of her. Maybe sooner it would progress into something more, like her learning to love the guy.

Comment

• Lookingforlovin
                Lookingforlovin commented
                Editing a comment
                It might end up to such or sooner the guy would realize she's just a user. Worse to worse situations.

I hope that the guy would come to his senses and dump you already. You don't deserve to the love and attention that he is giving you

Comment

• Kinkytime
                Kinkytime commented
                Editing a comment
                I hope so too but love could be blinding sometimes. He definitely doesn't deserve this shit.

• leonbronsomGM
                leonbronsomGM commented
                Editing a comment
                that girl doesn't have any love in her heart and that's got to be a terrible feeling

• LoveShove
                LoveShove commented
                Editing a comment
                It feels like she doesn't even care for the guy already the way that she posted this
            Working...
            X