No announcement yet.

I feel like I need to be honest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You said "You feel like you need to be honest". So why don't you?

Comment

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      People wouldn't know unless she says it.

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      that's for sure

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      the fucking irony.

Spare the guy of the potential heartache and just hook up with a random guy

Comment

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that you should have mentioned that she has to break up with his guy first before telling her to hook up with a random guy lol

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's already a given that's why there is no need to mention it already

I dated a girl just like you for a long time so I'm gonna be blunt don't take it personal first you are selfish you only care about yourself and your dragging that poor dude through the mud do him the favor and brake up with him and never talk to him again he'll get over you trust me but your gonna be a lost soul leaching off of men sounds like what a prostitute does then some women will say where are all the good guys at to busy get fucked over by women like you then turning cold hearted again sorry for being blunt I don't know you at all just my thoughts on the subject plus it hit a nerve
    Last edited by leonbronsomGM; 06-25-2018, 06:08 PM.
    listo

Comment

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      You don't have to say sorry with you being blunt with her. She has to hear it from somebody who's been treated that way in order for her to realize that wrong things that she has been doing

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      that one just got to me still a little fresh but this girl here just like the one that did the same thing to me they are going bounce like they do and pass the the best one for them and gone end up alone and sad
Working...
X