Sex positions for smaller dicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex positions for smaller dicks

pls be kind. im seeing this guy and hes got a bit of a smaller dick. size isnt super important to me i know how u use it is the point. but i feel like there could be some better positions we could be trying to make the most of his size? he's a little uncomfortable about it but also willing to be open to trying new things.

hey, good for u for not making fun of ur man. we act all tough but dick size is a sore subject. i'm about average or just below but for years i thought i was super small because i thought that everyone was hung like a horse. that is not the case! anyway, you on top is really great. you can get in super deep that way. i also like having her on my lap with her legs wrapped around me. that's another way to get real deep.

Comment

Try reverse cowgirl! It's another you-on-top position but you're facing the other way and it's quite fun. Another variation of that is like 69 but instead of oral there is penetration. Hard to describe but I hope you get it!

Comment

yessss, that makes sense. i think I get it! we will definitely be trying both of these positions soon! and thanks for not making fun, guys. rly appreciate it.

Comment

dick size is nothing to make fun of! we're so skewed in thinking that MASSIVE dicks are the only things that matter. And, sure, a big dick is fun sometimes but that doesn't mean smaller dicks aren't fun too. And there is A LOT more to sex than just penetration, don't forget that!

Comment

• Husbandisacuck
            Husbandisacuck commented
            Editing a comment
            There might be A LOT more to sex than just penetration, but I really, really like the penetration part the most.

I totally agree about the looking beyond penetration. Penetration is so great, yes, but there's a lot more to sex. Take time to focus on foreplay. Oral can be a lot of fun and get you both off. Also focus on massage, try out bondage....there are so many possibilities to have fun!

Comment

Foreplay! Foreplay! And all of the other positions mentioned. There's a scissor one that also reaches fairly deep. Also don't be afraid of introducing toys. It can take a bit of courage because you have to not think of it as a "replacement" but as something fun or extra. If your guy is into it, you could add in some extra fun and heightened pleasure that way.

Comment

• Kinkytime
              Kinkytime commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly, sex toys would also help. You can also try table sex and on the couch.

I think that having great skills as well when it comes to eating or fingering her pussy can help as well. If your dick can't go that deep, maybe his tongue or fingers can do the job

Comment

The last 2 answers are correct in my opinion. Your partner must know how to compensate since he lacks when it comes to dick size

Comment

How about guys that have a micro penis?

Comment

• XperiencedVirgin
                  XperiencedVirgin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yeah, i figured

• fistingfatties
                  fistingfatties commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Do it with a girl who has a micro vagina

• XperiencedVirgin
                  XperiencedVirgin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  never heard of a micro vagina, but i know there are women with shallow vaginas, does that count?

There might be a position in which the both of you could enjoy. And you can just have a longer foreplay session when he's great when it comes to eating pussy

Comment

how bout asking him to use his mouth or fingers on you

Comment

Originally posted by Janbaby View Post
                    how bout asking him to use his mouth or fingers on you
                    Also try to find a position where his dick can hit the walls of your pussy so that you can feel him inside you

Comment

Well, many men have smaller dick but their sex life is miserable because they cannot satisfy their partner sexually. Now how to enjoy sex with small penis size?
                      Well there are few sex positions that can help you to have an enjoyable sex with smaller penis size. Some of them includes:
                      • Doggy style
                      • Slide cowgirl
                      • Splitting bamboo
                      • The High Dive
                      • Butterfly

See more on: mensexualclinic.com

Comment

Well, many men have smaller dick but their sex life is miserable because they cannot satisfy their partner sexually. Now how to enjoy sex with small penis size?
                        Well there are few sex positions that can help you to have an enjoyable sex with smaller penis size. Some of them includes:
                        • Doggy style
                        • Slide cowgirl
                        • Splitting bamboo
                        • The High Dive
                        • Butterfly

Comment

Working...
                        X