No announcement yet.

Sex positions for smaller dicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His performance on bed would be a plus but you mentioned that he's a little uncomfortable about trying new things.That could be a problem though. For smaller dicks try doggy and spooning.

Comment

I think most positions would do, the only thing you need to make him do is to be open to try out new things. So both of you will be both happy.

Comment

• BuiltToLast
        BuiltToLast commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm willing to try new things with you

• holleroutyo
        holleroutyo commented
        Editing a comment
        Like what? I wanna know first.

Doggy style is on the list, this is great for your guy and for you G-spot. This position gives him a feeling of control while the woman can bend forward onto her elbows/forearms and squeeze her legs together to shorten the vaginal canal and make penetration deeper. You'll also be able to grip him tightly to heighten the sensation for both of you.

Comment

• imhornyimhorny
        imhornyimhorny commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like you've done it with a guy who lacks in the length department

• halfSlut23
        halfSlut23 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I've done it with a guy who's not packing. He was the one who actually told me about that one

That's so kind of you on trying to figure things that would make both of you happy in bed. I think most positions would do, he just needs to double up his performance.

Comment

Comment

• TastyLove
          TastyLove commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, it might be an article from a magazine or journal

• domval
          domval commented
          Editing a comment
          honeyhoney72 well it's kinda for no where.lol

• HoneyHoney72
          HoneyHoney72 commented
          Editing a comment
          domval okay I believe you then.

Most all positions are tough for a man who is lesser endowed. Doggie is not a good position, because he is going to pop out a lot. Missionary can work if the woman has a pillow under her butt. Woman on top is tough, for the same reason that doggie doesn't work well. Scissors position is probably best, because there is less body contact and more penile/vaginal contact.

Comment

Working...
        X