To continue being like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To continue being like this?

My best friend has been entertaining different sugar daddies at once to get the financial support that she wants and needs. She lives alone, she's an undergrad in college and she does not have a job. Do you think that it is okay for her to continue being like this?
    Last edited by bemine; 02-09-2020, 12:16 PM.

If she will continue on being like that then there would be a chance for her to be with a sugar daddy that might take her seriously. This man would be in a serious relationship with her so she will no longer be a sugar baby that look constantly begging for the things she wants in exchange for money.

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      Only if that would be true. It's what you usually see in movies if you're fortunate enough to find someone who will love you despite that you're just like that. Well, I just hope there is someone out there that is for her, even if its one of her sugar daddy, hope he treats her well.

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      Then she must be aware of that. morelove

She should continue being like that when it is still needed but if she can carry on all by herself then she should leave sugar dating and start working or continuing on with her studies. That's why she's in sugar dating right? To get the financial support that she wants to continue on with her studies or to be able to find a decent job, right?

Comment

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      bemine I am sure that she will get along with it.

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      jennica12 I think she needs to suffer something so that she will understand how important to save money.

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      jennica12 I am really hoping for that. but it seem like she won't stop being like that.

If it's her only way of survival then it is okay for me that she should continue on with being a sugar baby. Since she is on her own and could make her own decisions in life then maybe she should continue focusing on herself first before she gets back with her studies and finally lands on a job that will suit her well.

Comment

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that she should have a plan already considering that her age. Being a sugar baby is a young persons game and once she hits a certain age, she might have a hard time getting a new daddy

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually we have a plan on how to have a stable job that suits us well. BabyUni

For me, if she can handle all that responsibility why not? I think it's a skill to have multiple sugar daddies who are supporting you financially I mean, what a life receiving money without even lifting a finger and buying all the things you fancy sign me up.

Comment

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with this guy, it's all about time management if she can handle the pressure and can manage all her sugar daddies and give them equal quality time then she would not have any problems, I'm hoping and dreaming to get even 1 sugar daddy hope I can get one so, I can quit my job.

She is a greedy little pig, who only thinks about herself if she is a good sugar baby she should just focus on one sugar daddy and drop all of the others it would be unfair to the people supporting her financially if she is doing a half-assed job as a sugar baby how can she give her all if she gives only parts of herself to her sugar daddies, that is just plain wrong.

Comment

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the reason why she has multiple sugar daddies is because the allowance from a single sugar daddy is not enough for her monthly expenses. So I don't think that she's being greedy because she has multiple sugar daddies

What big, fat and air-headed slut can't she just be satisfied with one sugar daddy? Is she really that desperate to become rich? why not work hard just like the rest of us instead of relying on your vagina? these kinds of women don't deserve to be called women they are cows in sheep's clothing.

Comment

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      Oooh, so harsh! We do not know the real story behind this friend of hers. Let's just give her a chance to let her stand up on her feet and find ways to survive this through by having sugar dates as her source of income, for now, at least.

If her sugar daddies are treating her well, then just let her do it. The only time you should be concerned with what she's doing is when you know that she that she can't manage her time properly
    Last edited by VickyMae55; 02-11-2020, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Also it looks like she truly enjoys what she's doing it

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      If nothing is wrong with her sugar daddies, she is enjoying while receiving benefits then that is a great advantage.

If she's the same age as you, maybe it is time to tell her that she needs to get a job and save the allowance that she's getting from her daddies. Because once she hits a certain age, she might end up having problems looking for new sugar daddies

Comment

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      SimplyAlisha c Yeah, especially if she already graduated college right? I am sure she will get a stable job after taking a course.

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      AudreyA I told her that once when I stayed in her place, but I don't know if she understood what I meant.

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she did not pay attention to your advice. bemine

Why not she try and marry one of her sugar daddies already. Because it looks like she has no plans of getting a job and just rely on being a sugar baby for the rest of her life

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      You will never know if that sugar daddy can support her for the rest of her life so being married is really not a good suggestion.

Considering that she's a proper adult already, it is time for her to be a responsible adult and get a job and not fully rely on her sugar daddies for money

Comment

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that being a responsible adult is the furthest thing on her mind considering she's entertaining multiple sugar daddies

I agree that the main reason for having sugar daddies is to seek financial support. Now, why don't you advise your friend to use that support to go back to school to finish her studies so she can establish a good life once she's done since she has multiple Sd's correct? So when the right time comes when she will meet her destiny one day and wants to settle down, there should be backing out and live as a normal couple.

Comment

No, of course not! It is not okay to continue being a sugar baby for a long time. She is already a college undergraduate, so she could already take various jobs. There is no need to keep on holding to her sugar daddies. It is not all the time that her sugar daddies would be there for her. I think that it is time for her to actually get a new job already.

Comment

• Janbaby
        Janbaby commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. She needs to start standing on her own and not depending on this way to survive.

• lover404
        lover404 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, we don't need someone to support ourselves so she better stop that. right? Janbaby

Sounds like she doesn't have other choice to live. I mean she can't support herself, that's why she keep having his sugar daddies .

Comment

Does your best friend have a boyfriend?

Comment

Working...
        X