Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this a normal request from a sugar daddy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a normal request from a sugar daddy?

Need some advice! Mostly wondering if this is a normal request. I've been a sugar baby on and off since I was younger. I don't do it that often anymore (it's hard to keep up with the younger gals, no hard feelings though!) but I am currently seeing one gentlemen who is pretty damn special. He's a bit older, closer to late middle age, which is perfect for me considering my age. Last week he asked me if I could add some therapy to my list of duties. He does some physical therapy and he is wanting me to help out with it in between the therapist visits. He assures me that I am more than qualified. I am just a bit concerned because I don't want to get into a situation where I am a nursemaid plus roll in the hay! Feel like those two jobs should be separate is all.

Well, I've definitely seen and heard it all when it comes to being a Baby through my friends. They've set up all sorts of dynamics and rules with their Daddies. It all comes down to your comfort. In relationships, no matter what kind, we all end up doing things that may seem like someone else should be doing them or it's another's job. That's okay! That's part of a relationship. But if you are worried you might be taking the place of this therapist, bring it up with your Daddy. I've heard of some Daddies who are stingy for no reason and they especially don't need to because of the money!

Comment

• domval
      domval commented
      Editing a comment
      good point

I don't think this is too outside the realm of Baby duties, especially consdering this gentleman and yourself are a little older. Needs change as you get older, of course! Ultimately you need to be okay with it. Is your Daddy easy to talk to? I would bring it up with him!

Comment

I had a daddy once who was older and did a lot of things to help out, like medicine administration and what not. It wasn't that he was too cheap to hire someone; he just preferred that someone he knew do it. And that made me feel really good! I enjoyed taking care of that daddy. It is a totally different dynamic, though, and I think you really need to have a more marternal/mothing instinct.

Comment

I am feeling so much better now! Super appreciate all of the kind words and insights. I agree that the age makes a huge difference. This is a more relaxed and homey kind of relationship. There isn't as much wining and dining as in my younger baby days. But that's okay! And in case youre wonder: the sex is still incredible.

Comment

Is it more like a talking kind of therapy? Maybe he just trusts you and likes your opinions and voice...

Comment

It only shows the amount of trust that he has with you. What's important is that you're comfortable with his request and you're not forced into doing it

Comment

• domval
              domval commented
              Editing a comment
              wow you think i think it's more then that

• sexyme1
              sexyme1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Why do you think so?

I think it's a kink thing. Give it a try, who knows it might actually be your thing.

Comment

• XperiencedVirgin
              XperiencedVirgin commented
              Editing a comment
              What kind of kink is that exactly? First time that I've heard of that sort of thing

• uninvoked
              uninvoked commented
              Editing a comment
              I think I missed post or something.

If you really have some background in doing it, I don't see anything wrong with granting his request

Comment

• PussySlay
              PussySlay commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe she's a newbie and doesn't know how to do it, that's why she's asking

• bubblebutt6969
              bubblebutt6969 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, she sounds a bit like a newbie for me as well

Originally posted by bubblebutt6969 View Post
            If you really have some background in doing it, I don't see anything wrong with granting his request
            Also you can maybe ask him for something extra since it is an additional request from him

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
              bubblebutt6969 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I forgot to mention about that part

• J3nnyTalia
              J3nnyTalia commented
              Editing a comment
              Was making sure that she would remember to charge extra for it

I don't see anything wrong with his request as long as he doesn't want you to be a chiropractor of sorts

Comment

• morelove
              morelove commented
              Editing a comment
              and then end up "faking an accident" and breaking his spinal bone

• HoneyHoney72
              HoneyHoney72 commented
              Editing a comment
              morelove hope that you don't have any plans of breaking his spinal column

• morelove
              morelove commented
              Editing a comment
              Don't you worry I can't still be gentle in bed. Lol
          Working...
          X