Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most humiliating thing you experienced while having sex?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the most humiliating thing you experienced while having sex?

Share them experiences and maybe we can laugh or cry together.

I was dealing with a major heartbreak and decided to hook up with a stranger. I met him on one of the go-to bars of guys younger than me. Half way during the sex I was bawling my eyes out! He was at a total loss! Even asked me if he wasn't doing a great job. lol!

Comment

Was finally doing it with the guy that I've been eyeing the past couple of months. I was really tipsy while riding his cock and when I was about to orgasm, all of a sudden I puked on his chest and I immediately ran out of the room while the guy was in a complete shock with what just happened

Comment

Well I queefed, farted and vomited all at the same time

Comment

We're doing the doggy and as he pulled his dick out I projectile shitted on his crotch and dick

Comment

I queefed then out of embarrassment i started crying, that was during my teens, it was fun

Comment

I puked on a guys mouth while we're making out. Was already shitfaced drunk when that happened

Comment

• imhornyimhorny
                imhornyimhorny commented
                Editing a comment
                Woah there honey. That's some gross level shit you did there. Hahaha!

Originally posted by morelove View Post
              I puked on a guys mouth while we're making out. Was already shitfaced drunk when that happened
              This is why I don't like doing it with ladies who are drunk

Comment

I think that you or your partner mentioning a different name while fucking is still embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyConey View Post
                  I think that you or your partner mentioning a different name while fucking is still embarrassing
                  And to make it extra bad, the both of them said it at the same time lol

Comment

Working...
                  X