Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most humiliating thing you experienced while having sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the most humiliating thing you experienced while having sex?

Share them experiences and maybe we can laugh or cry together.

I was dealing with a major heartbreak and decided to hook up with a stranger. I met him on one of the go-to bars of guys younger than me. Half way during the sex I was bawling my eyes out! He was at a total loss! Even asked me if he wasn't doing a great job. lol!

Comment

Was finally doing it with the guy that I've been eyeing the past couple of months. I was really tipsy while riding his cock and when I was about to orgasm, all of a sudden I puked on his chest and I immediately ran out of the room while the guy was in a complete shock with what just happened

Comment

Well I queefed, farted and vomited all at the same time

Comment

• holleroutyo
          holleroutyo commented
          Editing a comment
          How's that even possible? Fart and queef at the same time?

• PieFlavor
          PieFlavor commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, it seems plausible that you can fart-vomit or queef-vomit at the same time, but all three?

We're doing the doggy and as he pulled his dick out I projectile shitted on his crotch and dick

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
          bubblebutt6969 commented
          Editing a comment
          Was it your first time doing anal when that happened?

I queefed then out of embarrassment i started crying, that was during my teens, it was fun

Comment

I puked on a guys mouth while we're making out. Was already shitfaced drunk when that happened

Comment

• imhornyimhorny
            imhornyimhorny commented
            Editing a comment
            Woah there honey. That's some gross level shit you did there. Hahaha!

• morelove
            morelove commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah i know it was embarrassing and I was expecting him to be grossed out after that but he was really sweet and helped me clean up

Originally posted by morelove View Post
          I puked on a guys mouth while we're making out. Was already shitfaced drunk when that happened
          This is why I don't like doing it with ladies who are drunk

Comment

• TastyLove
            TastyLove commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you have a similar experience?

I think that you or your partner mentioning a different name while fucking is still embarrassing

Comment

• XperiencedVirgin
            XperiencedVirgin commented
            Editing a comment
            Or getting asked to ride his cock a certain position that you certainly haven't tried it yet and insisting that you've done it "before"

Originally posted by HoneyConey View Post
          I think that you or your partner mentioning a different name while fucking is still embarrassing
          And to make it extra bad, the both of them said it at the same time lol

Comment

• J3nnyTalia
            J3nnyTalia commented
            Editing a comment
            If that ever happens, will both of you have a mutual break up or just admit to each other that you've cheated and go on with your relationship?

When I was younger, my teen years, the first couple of sexual experience I had, I was passing out farts from my vagina, and every time I did that, I try to hide it by moaning. I get so embarrassed every time I can't hide it, and I would actually say sorry to the guy. Then as I got a bit older I realize pussy farts are as normal as they come, but boy did I get so embarrass every time gas slipped.

Comment

Been with a guy before whose cherry I popped. Since I was his first, he immediately had an orgasm after a few thrusts. Clearly he was disappointed with himself he cried and was saying sorry that he can't satisfy me properly. Spent the rest of the night spooning him (I'm the bigger spoon) and assuring him that its fine

Comment

• PussySlay
              PussySlay commented
              Editing a comment
              Guess that's the last time that you guys did it?

• sexyme1
              sexyme1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Did he asked for his virginity back afterwards? Lol

• XperiencedVirgin
              XperiencedVirgin commented
              Editing a comment
              no, not a fucking chance

I farted on a guy's face as he's about to eat my ass. And the fart was one of the really smelly ones

Comment

• BuiltToLast
              BuiltToLast commented
              Editing a comment
              Bet that he had some vomit that came up once he smelled it

• Live2Hunt
              Live2Hunt commented
              Editing a comment
              Good thing you didn't sharted. lol

• halfSlut23
              halfSlut23 commented
              Editing a comment
              I would feel bad for the both of you if you accidentally sharted on his face
          Working...
          X