Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AnnieP
    replied
    Been with someone who was raised in a different country but we're able to workout our differences when it comes to culture. The both of you just have to readily adjust with each other and learn to compromise

Leave a comment:

• AudreyA
    commented on 's reply
    So which one decided to end things? Was it you or the girl?

• VickyMae55
    commented on 's reply
    But do you think that you can able to work things out with him and vice versa?

• badbadboys
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe she found someone new when she got back there.

• honesty101
    replied
    I dated an Asian girl once, we didn't last because her parents never liked me. But that wasn't the issue here, we grew apart and fell out of love when she went back to her country.

Leave a comment:

• MoiraMcTagarrt
    commented on 's reply
    You should give it a try if they ever live in your city. I understand why you can't trust them because you've met them through dating apps without actually seeing them in person, right?

• PussySlay
    replied
    Guys of different races tried hooking up with me but I'm scared to trust them that easily, that's why I reject them immediately.

Leave a comment:

• jerda201
    commented on 's reply
    That adjusting with each others differences is easier said than done in real life. Because most of the time people don't easily budge when it comes to that sort of thing

• Mor2thisIknoe
    commented on 's reply
    What was the most common misunderstanding that you had with them?

• smoker
    replied
    If we're truly in love, those differences won't really matter for the both of you. Because the two of you would automatically adjust with each others differences

Leave a comment:

• SimplyAlisha
    replied
    The only time that I'm going to be attracted to with someone who's a polar opposite when it comes to every aspect of my life is if I'm living in a different country
    Last edited by SimplyAlisha; 09-07-2019, 09:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• hitthesack
    commented on 's reply
    I stick to dating girls of the same culture. I thought about it hard tho, I consider dating girls of the same culture to be difficult for me already. What more if it would me dating foreign ladies, right?

• Informerem
    commented on 's reply
    It's not always the misunderstandings that end a beautiful relationship. It's just that you two got tired of fighting and understanding each other despite your differences.

• Live2Hunt
    replied
    I dated a few girls with different cultural aspects and different races, but we never last long because of the misunderstandings that we had.

Leave a comment:

• merrygoround
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, I can't imagine how difficult it would be for both parties. I don't see myself dating someone foreign.
Working...
X