Family and/or cultural differences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family and/or cultural differences

The world is vast and since it is so huge, there are family and/or cultural differences from country to country. Would you take someone from an another cultural background? Note that there would be a huge difference in almost every aspects of life. Note that this won't be just a hookup but a long term relationship.

This would be a bit difficult to do as there would be some major adjustments that would be made.
    Why not stick with people who have similar cultural background as you?

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      I stick to dating girls of the same culture. I thought about it hard tho, I consider dating girls of the same culture to be difficult for me already. What more if it would me dating foreign ladies, right?

If they are immigrants, then would come a time that they would be assimilated. Will you have the time to wait for their full assimilation? There is no other way as they would need to be assimilated. So, in the meantime, there would be some quirkiness but eventually everything will be alright.

Comment

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it is important that they are able to fit in already if they've been here for a couple of years already. But it doesn't mean that they should stop practicing their old traditions

If it would be a serious relationship that could lead to a marriage then better think about it. Then would be a huge consequences to it. You would be directed to a different background. You may understand them but how about the other side? Would they, his family and relatives, be able to understand you?

Comment

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, I can't imagine how difficult it would be for both parties. I don't see myself dating someone foreign.

I dated a few girls with different cultural aspects and different races, but we never last long because of the misunderstandings that we had.

Comment

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not always the misunderstandings that end a beautiful relationship. It's just that you two got tired of fighting and understanding each other despite your differences.

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      What was the most common misunderstanding that you had with them?

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      What kinds of misunderstandings?

The only time that I'm going to be attracted to with someone who's a polar opposite when it comes to every aspect of my life is if I'm living in a different country
    Last edited by SimplyAlisha; 09-07-2019, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you think that you can able to work things out with him and vice versa?

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Or maybe you might meet someone with the same aspect as you who live there as well, there's a possibility you know.

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      But since you are not living in a different country then that would mean that only men in your current place are allowed. But have you ever thought of dating other kinds of men?

If we're truly in love, those differences won't really matter for the both of you. Because the two of you would automatically adjust with each others differences

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      That adjusting with each others differences is easier said than done in real life. Because most of the time people don't easily budge when it comes to that sort of thing

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that you a point here. Love conquers everything, they say.

Guys of different races tried hooking up with me but I'm scared to trust them that easily, that's why I reject them immediately.

Comment

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you like to try the other dark men? I heard they have bigger cocks than the white men. lol.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      MoiraMcTagarrt Give me some good reasons why I need to try them out.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      hardandrough The dark men? No, I won't cross the line. I am a bit hesitant with that idea. But on second thought, how big? lol

I dated an Asian girl once, we didn't last because her parents never liked me. But that wasn't the issue here, we grew apart and fell out of love when she went back to her country.

Comment

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      So which one decided to end things? Was it you or the girl?

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      Was she of Chinese descent by any chance? Because from what I know, they tend to be the ones who discriminate people from other races

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did she go back to her country when her life would be a bit better in your country?

Been with someone who was raised in a different country but we're able to workout our differences when it comes to culture. The both of you just have to readily adjust with each other and learn to compromise

Comment

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that the reason the two of you broke up is not about the cultural difference between the two of you

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't mind if I date someone foreign, we can embrace each other's differences. It's the unconditional love that would make our relationship work.

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      If the two of you were able to work out the cultural difference, what's the reason why the relationship didn't worked out?

Nah, I don't date foreign chicks. It would be difficult for us to be adjusting ourselves to our partners because of our cultural differences.

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup. I agree. I better stick with people same as me.
Working...
X