Smallest reason/s to breakup with someone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallest reason/s to breakup with someone

Have you ever dated someone in a short period of time that you ended up breaking up with them because of the smallest of reasons? Well, I just recently called it quits with someone because he's making fun of gay people.

I think making fun of other people isn't a small reason at all 'coz that man is an absolute prick. But anyway, to my story, I've called it quits with someone in a short period of time because she is forcing me to go vegan for her. Crazy isn't it? I respect that she is one but she should respect me that I am NOT and I do not want to become one. So, no thank you!

Comment

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      People who make fun of other people are the lowest of the low kinds of people and we shouldn't be bothered by that, coz that's all they know. Nothing more.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      StrongAsZeus you should have thrown a hotdog or a pork chop on her face when you broke up with her lmao

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      We should not insist our personal preferences to our partners. Our partners have their own ways, and we should not meddle with them. We have our own and they have their own. Let us respect the preferences of each other.

I don't even know the real reason behind it but my recent date broke up (?) with me or just decided to ghost me one day. He was too quick on his feet but I already had the feeling of breaking up with him. Anyway, I'm glad that I got over this already.

Comment

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      jerda201 I would understand them if they tried to say it to me.

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that I can ask him, it's too difficult for me to do that,lol J3nnyTalia

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't really know, but maybe you're right, or maybe he likes someone else. hardandrough

PieFlavor well you did the right thing there. Making fun of other people does not make you great, does it make him feel great? Well, he does not deserve to get much respect for the thing that he did. Why does he think that making fun of others is cool or acceptable for him? There's absolutely something wrong with him but I'm glad you got away from it.

Comment

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      He's a dick, truth that he already has one but he does not need to BE one. Anyway, karma will struck on that man before he knows it, it might even teach him a lesson he will surely regret.

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't get people who make other people feel bad about themselves, or just how would making fun of them would make you feel great of a person you think you are?

Originally posted by PieFlavor View Post
    Have you ever dated someone in a short period of time that you ended up breaking up with them because of the smallest of reasons? Well, I just recently called it quits with someone because he's making fun of gay people.
    It's that time when I've seen early signs of this girl being clingy to me. I thought to myself that this would still be bearable but in the long run, sh*t! I knew that this would happen, she became obsessed over me and become paranoid. I told myself that I don't want this and it could be a small reason for me to leave her but I was so scared that I'll be under her.

Comment

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      No one wants to be with a psychotic partner. You can see small reasons to break up with her but will soon make a huge impact in your relationship as partners.

Breaking up with someone does not need to have a small valid reason, if you feel that there is something wrong and you cannot resolve the issue behind it then just end it. There's no need to fix it anymore.

Comment

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes people won't need to break things up but instead they would ghost you just in case something goes wrong. Even the smallest of reasons, people will ghost you when they just feel like it.

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      If this has been an issue over and over again then it is tiring to fix it. Some things will never be changed and you cannot accept this, leave it all behind.

We called it quits since he wasn't so sure of me, is this a small reason to consider? We were dating exclusively but it's like that we're boyfriend and girlfriends already. Then on one faithful day, he told me that he no longer wants to pursue me.

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      That would count if you know beforehand that you were his second choice. Otherwise, that kind of problem is for long term relationships

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      How many months have the two of you been dating before he told you that?

This one happened during middle school. I broke up with him because he was hovering me. He was a year older than me and he was always outside my classroom once the ended

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      What was his reaction when you told him that? Did he take it well or not?

If feel that the title should be the dumbest or pettiest reasons to break up with someone.

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      So what's the pettiest reason why you've broke up with a guy?

For me, if you feel that you can't vibe with that person then no matter how big or small the reason is then
    by all means, you can break up with that person because it's important to have a connection that you like
    in a relationship

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      I am with this lady, a connection needs to be true and if you feel like your just faking
      it for the person's sake then I think you need to re-think what you are doing and ask
      yourself if you really like this person to go so far

I think you are being hasty on this one you should learn how to be understanding
    before you start judging your partner what if he has a very valid reason on the things
    he is doing communicate with your partner and fix it first if it's unmendable its the
    time to let each other go

Comment

If you break up with someone just because of a small reason then it just means
      that you don't really love that person because loving another person means sacrificing
      some of the things that you believe in and the things you are used to and hope that your partner
      will do the same as you

Comment

girl if your heart is telling you to break up with him then you should tots do it
        if we cant' and won't follow what our heart is saying then our life in this word is
        useless just listen to your heart and you'll find the answer

Comment

Girl it's 2020 give the guy a break he was just stating his opinion I know it wasn't a good one
          but what if he really is the one for you yet your just throwing him away just because of a single
          comment? grow up guys it's not all about you

Comment

your heart is in the right place making other people feel bad and sharing them
            is enough reason to break it off with that guy what century does he live in
            anyways? gays are already accepted throughout the globe

Comment

• BabyUni
              BabyUni commented
              Editing a comment
              If it is wrong then you should educate him, not insult him back, or just abandon him like that. Yes, it is time that we should educate people that bad things shouldn't be tolerated but instead should be replaced with something good instead.
          Working...
          X