How do I know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I know?

How will I know if a man likes me? So many signs that are really confusing me and I don't wanna assume too. I'm new here.

Like he always texts you and wanting to always be with you. What's making you confused?

Comment

If he will drop everything just to be with you, that is one sign that he likes you.

Comment

If he calls or text you every time. That means that he really misses you when you are not with him.

Comment

• CupcakeComments
          CupcakeComments commented
          Editing a comment
          Who told you that?

• newromance
          newromance commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with you, if a guy always checks you out through text or calls if you are doing okay then that means he likes you or even in love with you.

Observe him, if he makes eye contact with you a lot then that may be a sign that he's into you.

Comment

When we look at you in the eyes, we are not just staring at your eyes, we are staring at your soul.

Comment

• honesty101
            honesty101 commented
            Editing a comment
            That's true! I also do that to a girl that I really like.

We really have different ways of showing our interest to a woman. For me, I show it by looking at her in the eye and doing things that I don't usually do just for her.

Comment

• MoiraMcTagarrt
            MoiraMcTagarrt commented
            Editing a comment
            Really? I think that is not an effective method because it will only lead to a false assumption.

When I like a girl, I can't get my eyes off her. I'm like a child who saw an angel for the first time.

Comment

• AirFeline
            AirFeline commented
            Editing a comment
            So are you the type who tells it straightforwardly that you like her or are you the shy type that prefers to be secretive about it?

If you notice a bulge on his crotch area whenever you're near him and tries to find ways to spend time with you

Comment

• SmileDemiSmile
            SmileDemiSmile commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol, that means that he is only lusting on her but that doesn't mean that he likes her.

With how gorgeous you are, I bet most men will not think twice to show you they like you.

Comment

Can you tell me how to get your attention?

Comment

• 1xz9
              1xz9 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi! How about getting my attention instead?

• Live2Hunt
              Live2Hunt commented
              Editing a comment
              1xz9 I guess that's a different story. I will not just get your attention, I will also get that pussy!

• XtineA
              XtineA commented
              Editing a comment
              I also think it's the way he'll never make you doubt he's into you. No drama, he'll say it how it is.

You don't need signs, dear. All you need is wait for him to tell you that she likes you.

Comment

• J3nnyTalia
              J3nnyTalia commented
              Editing a comment
              What if the guy is extremely shy and is lost for words every time that he is talking to her?

• yumyum
              yumyum commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with you HoneyConey. If he is extremely shy then that's his fault. J3nnyTalia

• HoneyConey
              HoneyConey commented
              Editing a comment
              J3nnyTalia Well, that's already his fault just like what yumyum said.

He spends more time with you than his friends or family then there is a possibility that he likes you.

Comment

• hitthesack
              hitthesack commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, that just about right,

Maybe you are just assuming things, better let him be the one to tell you.

Comment

Through his sweet gestures. Listen to your gut she would tell you that.

Comment

• Janbaby
                Janbaby commented
                Editing a comment
                To add on that, she also needs to ask him whether the guy really likes her.
            Working...
            X