Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Can't Control Myself Around My Cousin's Wife.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Can't Control Myself Around My Cousin's Wife.

Last edited by Sinead; 02-12-2019, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      It is okay to vent out in order for you to release what's really going in your head right now. I would suggest to try the advice of MoiraMcTagarrt

Maybe you can try and avoid crossing paths with her and focus on the negative traits that you think that she has

Comment

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's the right thing to do.

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      It can't be avoided that they will cross paths since she is her cousin's wife.

Originally posted by MoiraMcTagarrt View Post
    Maybe you can try and avoid crossing paths with her and focus on the negative traits that you think that she has
    Thanks for the reply. I avoid her, but they( she and my cousin ) live here in my area. Also we are family. I'm a fool who can't control myself. I'm just so upset with myself. My concern is that I am a bad person for touching,rubbing and groping this woman my cousin's wife. I know that I shouldn't do it but it is difficult to resist the urge to touch her. I am very attracted to her but only in a sexual way. She is sooo arrogant. She never misses a chance to point out the fact that I'm much shorter than her. She ALWAYS goes on about how great she is and lists all these things she loves about herself... or she "critisises" herself in an attention seeky way saying things that are CLEARLY good positive things as negative e.g. "OMG I have such big boobs! I can't believe my boobs are sooo big and I hate it big boobs are horrible" She is constantly gazing in the mirror and listing all these things she adores about her appearance. It's just so shallow and superficial! She often talks about herself on our family gatherings.
    Every conversation is about her. My cousin is a good man and I don't want to hurt him. .

I know that I shouldn't do it but it is difficult to resist the urge to touch this woman my cousin's wife. I love her height and her curvy stature. Standing next to me she looks like a giant. I know this sounds strange and maybe even a bit sick to some. Also she is always dressed in satin an silk clothes which doesn't help the situation.

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, just try your best to avoid her because you might end up in trouble with what you're doing whenever you see each other. I know that it is hard, but just make sure to do your best in keeping yourself in check every time she's around

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      newromance is right. Just try your best avoiding her. Has she been acting all high and mighty ever you've met her? For all we know she might be doing that in order for you to like her less

Don't put yourself down with what you're feeling towards here. Just try your best in trying to suppress what you're feeling towards her

Comment

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that she can really do that? Suppress what she's feeling for her?

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Vichie I think so. Yes, she can do that.

Have you ever thought of what might it feel like to be someone like her? That might be one of the reasons you are doing those towards her

Comment

• Sinead
      Sinead commented
      Editing a comment

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      You only made it sound creepier. Made me remember the movie Single White Female

Originally posted by honesty101 View Post
    Don't put yourself down with what you're feeling towards here. Just try your best in trying to suppress what you're feeling towards her

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you have to always emphasize how much you hate her? We already know and you've told us countless of times. You have to get yourself checked with what you're feeling towards her

I do not mean to be offensive but I guess visiting a psychologist and asking advice is the best option for you to do.

Comment

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      You have a point there so I don't see anything wrong with your suggestion

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      HoneySpyder You're definitely right about that. I hope she can read this comment.

I am very attracted to this woman my cousin's wife but only in a sexual way. To be honest the reasons I'm drawn to her are her looks and her clothes.With this touchable always dressed in silk and satin woman is about lust, not love. It is pure physical attraction, not emotional. I am too sexually attracted to her. I just can't help myself because this is the way that I am, this is how my body react to her and her shiny satin and silk clothes. I love her height and her curvy stature. She is so radiant and tall and big and soft. I know that I shouldn't do it but it is difficult to resist the urge to touch her.

Comment

Comment

• ablasta
        ablasta commented
        Editing a comment
        If you consider yourself a chapstick, then might as well dress whatever is comfortable for you and not let the stereotype dictate that clothes that you have to wear

Comment

You said that you are just sexually attracted to her, why don't you look for another woman who can satisfy your thirst or why don't you try to consult a psychiatrist.

Comment

I'm confused, You said you were just into satin but in the middle, you are already sexually attracted to her. lol

Comment

Originally posted by TastyLove View Post
            You said that you are just sexually attracted to her, why don't you look for another woman who can satisfy your thirst or why don't you try to consult a psychiatrist.
            She isn't doing anything to halt my advances. So i see no reason why i should slow my advances toward her? In fact i should use every opportunity to be with her. As I see it, there is one of two things this woman my cousin's wife wants:
            1. She may been so desperate for someone to pay attention to her that , even with my insults and groping etc.,i seem like an option.
            OR
            2. She has lived with her image issues are undeserved, and continues to interact with me, because she would like to have me see her differently. I don't give a damn about her and her I image issue, but if i want to get at her body, i must consider what she wants out of the deal.

That she says she has zero interest in women is neither here nor there. People often discover things about themselves they never knew, until they tried something. I have the guts to say what i think, and obviously she needs that, or she would not stand there and have a conversation. She is willing to stand there and let me grope her, says she needs that or needs someone to understand her. So if she wanted she could stop me groping her. Maybe my cousin's stuck up wife loves being dominated, love being humiliated. Maybe it turns her on that ME, an ugly short skinny masculine woman that would not even be anywhere near her league is being so dominant and aggressive with her. I need to find out if she is just acting shock or if she is really enjoying me groping her but too afraid to admit it. She is a sex object to me, and I really want to fuck her in my bed. I love to slap or rub her butt. I love to squeeze or jiggle her massive breasts. They are so soft and squishy. I want to FUCK her. She is so tall and big and soft.

Comment

• Live2Hunt
              Live2Hunt commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, the fact that she was your cousins' wife is enough reason to just avoid her and look for someone else.

Originally posted by BuiltToLast View Post
            I'm confused, You said you were just into satin but in the middle, you are already sexually attracted to her. lol
            I am too sexually attracted to this woman my cousin's wife . I just can't help myself because this is the way that I am, this is how my body react to her and her shiny satin and silk clothes.She is extremely fashionable, elegant, glamorous, and classy. I love her height and her curvy stature. She is so radiant and tall and big and soft. I am going to take it a bit farther and become more "touchy" with her. But i am going to take it slow. I must admit that i find it amusing to call her a stuck up snob and a cow as i grope her . I get off on feeling her up in public, not caring how it makes her look. I love standing next to her and contrasting myself against her, i come out so undesirable next to her. I admit to you that the thrill I get from groping,touching and rubbing this arrogant spoiled stuck up woman my cousin's wife in public is so powerful. It makes me feel invincible -- it makes me feel like I might never have to feel ashamed or insecure again. She is always on high heels i am always in sneakers.Standing next to me she looks like a giant.I am tiny short skinny 53year old masculine ugly woman. She is very attractive , tall, she dresses elegantly, she has sensual curves, large big massive soft breasts, a round ass, basically she is everything i am not. But when i become a predator, when i grope her in public, not caring who see me touching her, when i grope her and she doesn't fight me back, it makes me feel powerful.

Comment

• BuiltToLast
              BuiltToLast commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, I don't think you need advice because you already planned what will you going to do next. lol
          Working...
          X